UK Markets closed

WOOD GROUP (JOHN) PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
·11-min read
In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

ROBIN WATSON

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF EXECUTIVE

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 263,611
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 197,709
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 4,290

100% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS AND SHALL VEST ON 10 MARCH 2024.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

70,192

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

70,192 - adjusted awarded

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

DAVID KEMP

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 146,084
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 109,563
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 2,377

100% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS AND SHALL VEST ON 10 MARCH 2024. DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

38,898

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

38,898 - adjusted awarded

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

STEPHANIE COX

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 125,051
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 93,789
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 2,035

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND THE SHARES EXERCISED AND RETAINED NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY. THE REMAINING 20% OF THE ADJUSTED AWARD IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

33,297 adjusted award

£2.29

7,914 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume
- Price

33,297 adjusted awarded
7,914 shares sold at £2.29

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

AWARD - OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE
SALE - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

MICHAEL COLLINS

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PROJECTS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 46,131
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 34,599
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 750

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND THE SHARES EXERCISED AND RETAINED NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY. THE REMAINING 20% OF THE ADJUSTED AWARD IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

12,282 adjusted award

£2.29

4,850 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume
- Price

12,282 adjusted awarded
4,850 shares sold at £2.29

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

AWARD - OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE
SALE - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

LESLEY BIRSE

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PEOPLE & ORGANISATION

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 26,361
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 19,771
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 429

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND THE SHARES EXERCISED AND RETAINED NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY. THE REMAINING 20% OF THE ADJUSTED AWARD IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

7,019 adjusted award

£2.29

2,771 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume
- Price

7,019 adjusted awarded
2,771 shares sold at £2.29

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

AWARD - OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE
SALE - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

JOSEPH SCZURKO

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - ENVIRONMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTING

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 68,993
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 51,745
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 1,122

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND THE SHARES EXERCISED AND RETAINED NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY. THE REMAINING 20% OF THE ADJUSTED AWARD IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

18,370 adjusted award

£2.29

4,367 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume
- Price

18,370 adjusted awarded
4,367 shares sold at £2.29

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

AWARD - OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE
SALE - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

NINA SCHOFIELD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - HSSES

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 73,305
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 54,979
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 1,192

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND THE SHARES EXERCISED AND RETAINED NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY. THE REMAINING 20% OF THE ADJUSTED AWARD IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

19,518 adjusted award

£2.29

4,640 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

19,518 adjusted awarded

4,640 shares sold at £2.29

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

AWARD - OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE
SALE - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

MARTIN MCINTYRE

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

GENERAL COUNSEL AND COMPANY SECRETARY

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2019-2021 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED – 49,971
SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED – 37,479
DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED – 813

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND THE SHARES EXERCISED AND RETAINED NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY. THE REMAINING 20% OF THE ADJUSTED AWARD IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

13,305 adjusted award

£2.29

5,253 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume
- Price

13,305 adjusted awarded
5,253 shares sold at £2.29

e)

Date of the transaction

2022-06-09

f)

Place of the transaction

AWARD - OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE
SALE - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting