Dublin, Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "5G IoT Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global 5G IoT market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global 5G IoT market to grow with a CAGR of 73% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on 5G IoT market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on 5G IoT market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 5G IoT market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 5G IoT market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Growing demand for low latency connectivity drives the market growth
Increasing number of connected IoT devices boosts the market
High capital expenditure for infrastructure may hamper the market growth
Increasing number of cloud services provide growth opportunities
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 5G IoT market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the 5G IoT market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 5G IoT market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis, and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand, and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. 5G IoT Market Highlights
2.2. 5G IoT Market Projection
2.3. 5G IoT Market Regional Highlights
3. Global 5G IoT Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the 5G IoT Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Radio Technology
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Range
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vertical
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of 5G IoT Market
4. 5G IoT Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global 5G IoT Market by Radio Technology
5.1. New Radio Standalone Architecture
5.2. New Radio Non-Standalone Architecture
6. Global 5G IoT Market by Range
6.1. Short-range IoT Devices
6.2. Wide-range IoT Devices
7. Global 5G IoT Market by Vertical
7.2. Energy and Utilities
7.5. Transportation and Logistics
8. Global 5G IoT Market by Region 2020-2026
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America 5G IoT Market by Radio Technology
8.1.2. North America 5G IoT Market by Range
8.1.3. North America 5G IoT Market by Vertical
8.1.4. North America 5G IoT Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe 5G IoT Market by Radio Technology
8.2.2. Europe 5G IoT Market by Range
8.2.3. Europe 5G IoT Market by Vertical
8.2.4. Europe 5G IoT Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific 5G IoT Market by Radio Technology
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific 5G IoT Market by Range
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific 5G IoT Market by Vertical
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific 5G IoT Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW 5G IoT Market by Radio Technology
8.4.2. RoW 5G IoT Market by Range
8.4.3. RoW 5G IoT Market by Vertical
8.4.4. RoW 5G IoT Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global 5G IoT Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.8. BT Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f4r0ix
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900