Dublin, Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Animal Health Monitoring Software Market Research Report , by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market size was estimated at USD 792.34 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 855.60 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.32% to reach USD 1,280.11 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Animal Health Monitoring Software to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Region, the Animal Health Monitoring Software Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Animal Health Monitoring Software Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market, including Carestream Health, Clientrax, Ezyvet Limited, Finnish Net Solutions, Firmcloud Corporation, Henry Schein, Hippo Manager Software, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., OERCA, LLC, Patterson Companies, Rex Animal Health Inc., Timeless Veterinary Systems, Vetter Software, and Via Information System.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Animal Health Monitoring Software Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing livestock population
220.127.116.11. Growing expenditure on technology to enhance operations
18.104.22.168. Increasing cattle health problems
22.214.171.124. Lack of standardization of regulations
126.96.36.199. Adoption in animal research and development
188.8.131.52. Technology development in the field
184.108.40.206. Limited awareness and skills to handle such technology
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Americas Animal Health Monitoring Software Market
6.6. United States
7. Asia-Pacific Animal Health Monitoring Software Market
7.10. South Korea
8. Europe, Middle East & Africa Animal Health Monitoring Software Market
8.8. Saudi Arabia
8.9. South Africa
8.11. United Arab Emirates
8.12. United Kingdom
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
9.1.2. Business Strategy
9.1.3. Product Satisfaction
9.2. Market Ranking Analysis
9.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
9.4. Competitive Scenario
9.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
9.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
9.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
9.4.4. Investment & Funding
9.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
10. Company Usability Profiles
10.1. Carestream Health
10.3. Ezyvet Limited
10.4. Finnish Net Solutions
10.5. Firmcloud Corporation
10.6. Henry Schein
10.7. Hippo Manager Software
10.8. IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
10.9. Merck & Co. Inc.
10.10. OERCA, LLC
10.11. Patterson Companies
10.12. Rex Animal Health Inc.
10.13. Timeless Veterinary Systems
10.14. Vetter Software
10.15. Via Information System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hfnkhz
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900