Dublin, Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automotive Dealer Management System Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market size was estimated at USD 2,917.46 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3,225.69 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 10.90% to reach USD 5,428.51 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Dealer Management System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Automotive Dealer Management System Market was studied across Cloud-based and On-premise.
Based on Function, the Automotive Dealer Management System Market was studied across Customer Service, Data Reports, and Inventory Management.
Based on Application, the Automotive Dealer Management System Market was studied across Customer Relationship Management, Dealer Tracking, Finance, Inventory, and Sales.
Based on End User, the Automotive Dealer Management System Market was studied across Automotive Rental Services, Dealership Repair Shops, New Automotive Dealer, and Used Automotive Dealer.
Based on Region, the Automotive Dealer Management System Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Dealer Management System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market, including Autofusion, Inc., BiT Dealership Software, Inc., Blue Skies Business Solutions Inc, CDK Global LLC, COGXIM Softwares Pvt. Ltd., Cox Automotive Inc, ELVA BALTIC SIA, GaragePlug Inc., Gateway DMS Pty Ltd, International Business Machines Corporation, Quorum Information Technologies Inc., Ramco Systems Limited, RouteOne, SAP SE, Solera Holdings, Inc., The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, and Wipro Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing Need for Enhanced Sales Tracking and Inventory Management
188.8.131.52. Increasing Focus on Improving Customer Relationships
184.108.40.206. Rising Need for Workflow Automation
220.127.116.11. Risk of Cyber Attacks
18.104.22.168. Expanding Automotive Dealer Network
22.214.171.124. Organization Emphasis on Cost Optimization and Profitable Growth
126.96.36.199. Technological Advancement in the System
188.8.131.52. Limited Awareness and Adoption in Developing Economies
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Dealer Management System Market, by Type
7. Automotive Dealer Management System Market, by Function
7.2. Customer Service
7.3. Data Reports
7.4. Inventory Management
8. Automotive Dealer Management System Market, by Application
8.2. Customer Relationship Management
8.3. Dealer Tracking
9. Automotive Dealer Management System Market, by End User
9.2. Automotive Rental Services
9.3. Dealership Repair Shops
9.4. New Automotive Dealer
9.5. Used Automotive Dealer
10. Americas Automotive Dealer Management System Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Dealer Management System Market
11.9. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Dealer Management System Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Quadrant
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Autofusion, Inc.
14.2. BiT Dealership Software, Inc.
14.3. Blue Skies Business Solutions Inc
14.4. CDK Global LLC
14.5. COGXIM Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
14.6. Cox Automotive Inc
14.7. ELVA BALTIC SIA
14.8. GaragePlug Inc.
14.9. Gateway DMS Pty Ltd
14.10. International Business Machines Corporation
14.11. Quorum Information Technologies Inc.
14.12. Ramco Systems Limited
14.14. SAP SE
14.15. Solera Holdings, Inc.
14.16. The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
14.17. Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/plsdcj
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900