Dublin, Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automotive Engine Oil Market Research Report by Grade, by Vehicle Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Engine Oil Market size was estimated at USD 44.04 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 45.40 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 3.42% to reach USD 53.90 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Engine Oil to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Grade, the Automotive Engine Oil Market was examined across Mineral, Semi-synthetic, and Synthetic.
Based on Type, the Automotive Engine Oil Market was examined across Alternative Fuel, Diesel, and Gasoline.
Based on Vehicle Type, the Automotive Engine Oil Market was examined across Heavy-Duty Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Motorcycles, and Passenger Cars.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Engine Oil Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Engine Oil Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market, including Ashland Inc., Castrol Limited, Chevron Corporation, DANA Lubricants Factory LLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, ExxonMobil Corp., FUCHS PETROLUB SE, GP Petroleums Ltd, Hinduja Group Ltd., Motul, Panama Petrochem Ltd., Pentagon Lubricants Private Limited, Perstorp Holding AB, Petroleum Nasional Berhad, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Saudi Aramco Base Oil Company, Sinopec Petroleum & Chemical Corp., Tide Water Oil Co.(India) Ltd., Total S.A., Valvoline Inc., and Wurth Group.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Engine Oil Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. High demand for conventional and synthetic products
220.127.116.11. Increasing the production of automobiles
18.104.22.168. Government support for automotive engine oil
22.214.171.124. Increasing electrification in vehicles
126.96.36.199. Government subsidies for car loans and leasing
188.8.131.52. Advances in synthetic oil technology
184.108.40.206. Low performance of conventional products in extreme weather
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Engine Oil Market, by Grade
7. Automotive Engine Oil Market, by Type
7.2. Alternative Fuel
8. Automotive Engine Oil Market, by Vehicle Type
8.2. Heavy-Duty Vehicles
8.3. Light Commercial Vehicles
8.5. Passenger Cars
9. Americas Automotive Engine Oil Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Automotive Engine Oil Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Engine Oil Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Ashland Inc.
13.2. Castrol Limited
13.3. Chevron Corporation
13.4. DANA Lubricants Factory LLC
13.5. Exxon Mobil Corporation
13.6. ExxonMobil Corp.
13.7. FUCHS PETROLUB SE
13.8. GP Petroleums Ltd
13.9. Hinduja Group Ltd.
13.11. Panama Petrochem Ltd.
13.12. Pentagon Lubricants Private Limited
13.13. Perstorp Holding AB
13.14. Petroleum Nasional Berhad
13.15. Royal Dutch Shell PLC
13.16. Saudi Aramco Base Oil Company
13.17. Sinopec Petroleum & Chemical Corp.
13.18. Tide Water Oil Co.(India) Ltd.
13.19. Total S.A.
13.20. Valvoline Inc.
13.21. Wurth Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n44osw
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900