Dublin, May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market Research Report by Manufacturing Process, by Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market is expected to grow from USD 7,286.53 Million in 2019 to USD 12,260.28 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 9.05%
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market including ABC Composite Materials LLC, Axiom Materials, Inc., Celanese, GMS Composites, Gurit Holding, Hexcel Corporation, Holding Company Composite, K. Sakai & Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, North Thin Ply Technology, Park Aerospace Corp., Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd, SGL Carbon SE, Solvay S.A., Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd., TCR Composites, Inc., Teijin Limited, Toray Industries, Inc., and Zyvex Technologies.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Industry Outlook
3.4. Manufacturing Process Outlook
3.5. Resin Type Outlook
3.6. Geography Outlook
3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Significant use of carbon fiber prepreg in automotive especially electric cars
184.108.40.206. Increasing government investment in aerospace & defense, coupled with the increasing production of commercial aircrafts
220.127.116.11. Demand for larger wind turbines and increasing length of wind blades
18.104.22.168. High manufacturing and processing costs associated with the product
22.214.171.124. Development of embedded process tools for the manufacturing of carbon fiber prepreg
126.96.36.199. Collaborative development of the cost-effective technologies
188.8.131.52. Limitation in the use of carbon fiber prepreg in high-temperature applications
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Manufacturing Process
6.2. Hot Melt Process
6.3. Solvent Dip Process
7. Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Resin Type
7.2. Bismaleimide Resin
7.3. Epoxy Resin
7.4. Phenolic Resin
7.5. Polyimide Resin
7.6. Thermoplastic Resin
8. Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Industry
8.2. Aerospace & Defense
8.4. Sports & Recreation
8.5. Wind Energy
9. Americas Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market
10.9. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. ABC Composite Materials LLC
13.2. Axiom Materials, Inc.
13.4. GMS Composites
13.5. Gurit Holding
13.6. Hexcel Corporation
13.7. Holding Company Composite
13.8. K. Sakai & Co., Ltd.
13.9. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
13.10. North Thin Ply Technology
13.11. Park Aerospace Corp.
13.12. Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd
13.13. SGL Carbon SE
13.14. Solvay S.A.
13.15. Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd.
13.16. TCR Composites, Inc.
13.17. Teijin Limited
13.18. Toray Industries, Inc.
13.19. Zyvex Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/thnyln
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900