The "Cellulose Fiber Market Research Report by Type (Man-made Cellulose Fibers and Natural Cellulose Fibers), by Application (Apparel, Home Textile, and Industrial) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cellulose Fiber Market is expected to grow from USD 12,935.30 Million in 2020 to USD 36,379.26 Million by the end of 2025.
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cellulose Fiber Market including Birla Cellulose, Fulida Group Holding Co. Ltd., Grasim Industries Limited, Manasi Aoyang Technology Co. Ltd., Sappi Group, Sateri Holdings Limited, Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fiber Co. Ltd., Tembec Inc., Thai Rayon Public Co. Ltd., and The Lenzing Group.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cellulose Fiber Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cellulose Fiber Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cellulose Fiber Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cellulose Fiber Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cellulose Fiber Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cellulose Fiber Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cellulose Fiber Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Type Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Cellulose Fiber Market, By Type
6.2. Man-made Cellulose Fibers
6.3. Natural Cellulose Fibers
7. Global Cellulose Fiber Market, By Application
7.3. Home Textile
8. Americas Cellulose Fiber Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Cellulose Fiber Market
9.9. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cellulose Fiber Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
11.5. Competitive Scenario
11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.5.4. Investment & Funding
11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Birla Cellulose
12.2. Fulida Group Holding Co. Ltd.
12.3. Grasim Industries Limited
12.4. Manasi Aoyang Technology Co. Ltd.
12.5. Sappi Group
12.6. Sateri Holdings Limited
12.7. Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fiber Co. Ltd.
12.8. Tembec Inc.
12.9. Thai Rayon Public Co. Ltd.
12.10. The Lenzing Group
13.1. Discussion Guide
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2yztot
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210518005592/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900