Dublin, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Exterior Architectural Coating Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by Resin Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market size was estimated at USD 21.67 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 23.51 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.82% to reach USD 35.99 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Exterior Architectural Coating to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Exterior Architectural Coating Market was studied across Emulsions, Enamels, and Primers.
Based on Technology, the Exterior Architectural Coating Market was studied across Solventborne and Waterborne.
Based on Application, the Exterior Architectural Coating Market was studied across Non-residential and Residential.
Based on Resin Type, the Exterior Architectural Coating Market was studied across Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyester, and Polyurethane.
Based on Region, the Exterior Architectural Coating Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Exterior Architectural Coating Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market, including Akzonobel N.V., Arkema S.A., Axalta Coating Systems, Berger Paints, Cabot Corporation, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Exterior Architectural Coating Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rising demand from the construction industry
184.108.40.206. Increasing government spending on construction and infrastructure development
220.127.116.11. Surge in demand for better color consistency, a greater variety of colors, and better durability
18.104.22.168. Rise in raw material prices
22.214.171.124. Advancement is the lightweight pouch package and super-concentrated formula
126.96.36.199. Development of new waterborne technology
188.8.131.52. Stringent government regulations for environment concern
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Exterior Architectural Coating Market, by Product
7. Exterior Architectural Coating Market, by Technology
8. Exterior Architectural Coating Market, by Application
9. Exterior Architectural Coating Market, by Resin Type
10. Americas Exterior Architectural Coating Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Exterior Architectural Coating Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Exterior Architectural Coating Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Akzonobel N.V.
14.2. Arkema S.A.
14.3. Axalta Coating Systems
14.4. Berger Paints
14.5. Cabot Corporation
14.6. Kansai Paint
14.7. Nippon Paint
14.8. PPG Industries
14.10. Valspar Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8fva53
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900