DUBLIN, December 08, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market Research Report by Type, Insulation Material, Component , End-use Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market size was estimated at USD 68.35 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 73.90 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.45% reaching USD 111.25 billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
Stringent regulations to reduce greenhouse gas emission
Reduction in energy consumption and its related cost
Rising demand for thermal insulation in residential and non-residential construction industry
Growing number of standards in building codes and lower carbon dioxide emissions of EIFS
Availability of green insulation material
Growing adoption of energy-efficient homes
Government initiatives to promote adoption of energy efficient heating and cooling systems
Introduction of polymer-based EIFS and polymer-modified EIFS
Installation problems that result in leakage
Adex Systems Inc.
Aliva UK Ltd.
Allana Buick & Bers, Inc.
Dryvit Systems Inc
Durabond Products Ltd
Durock Alfacing International Limited
Foundation Building Materials, LLC
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Knauf Insulation GmbH
Master Wall Inc.
Omega Products International, Inc.
Owens Corning Insulating Systems, LLC
Shingobee Builders, Inc
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Incorporated
STO SE & Co. KGaA
Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7dqrky
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211208005645/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900