Dublin, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Fiber Optic Components Market Research Report by Type, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fiber Optic Components Market size was estimated at USD 18.90 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 20.56 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.15% reaching USD 31.97 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Fiber Optic Components to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Active Optical Cables, Amplifiers, Cables, Circulators, Connectors, Others, Splitters, and Transceivers. The Amplifiers is further studied across Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifiers, Fiber Raman Amplifiers, and Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers. The Cables is further studied across Multimode and Single-Mode. The Connectors is further studied across LC Connectors and MPO/MTP Connectors. The Others is further studied across Fiber Optic Attenuators, Fiber Optic Filters, and Fiber Optic Multiplexers. The Transceivers is further studied across CFP, CFP2, and CFP4, CXP, QSFP, QSFP+, QSFP14, and QSFP28, SFF and SFP, SFP+ and SFP28, and XFP.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Analytical and Medical Equipment, Communications, Distributed Sensing, and Lighting.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fiber Optic Components Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Fiber Optic Components Market, including Acacia Communications, Accelink Technologies, Broadcom, Emcore, Fiber Mountain, Finisar, Fujitsu Optical Components, Furukawa Electric, II-VI, Kaiam, Lumentum, Mwtechnologies, Neophotonics, Nokoxin Technology, O-Net Technologies, Oclaro, Optienz Sensors, Reflex Photonics, Source Photonics, and Sumitomo Electric.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Fiber Optic Components Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Fiber Optic Components Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Fiber Optic Components Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fiber Optic Components Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Fiber Optic Components Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Fiber Optic Components Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Fiber Optic Components Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing emergence of 5G network installations
5.2.2. Rising investments by the government to deploy fiber optic cable
5.2.3. Increasing deployment of data centers
5.3.1. Sharpened decline in the international trade
5.4.1. Improvements in edge computing and IoT
5.4.2. Advancements in cabling technology
5.5.1. Susceptibility to physical damage and transmission losses
6. Fiber Optic Components Market, by Type
6.2. Active Optical Cables
6.3.1. Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifiers
6.3.2. Fiber Raman Amplifiers
6.3.3. Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
6.6.1. LC Connectors
6.6.2. MPO/MTP Connectors
6.7.1. Fiber Optic Attenuators
6.7.2. Fiber Optic Filters
6.7.3. Fiber Optic Multiplexers
6.9.1. CFP, CFP2, and CFP4
6.9.3. QSFP, QSFP+, QSFP14, and QSFP28
6.9.4. SFF and SFP
6.9.5. SFP+ and SFP28
7. Fiber Optic Components Market, by Application
7.2. Analytical and Medical Equipment
7.4. Distributed Sensing
8. Americas Fiber Optic Components Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Fiber Optic Components Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fiber Optic Components Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Acacia Communications
12.2. Accelink Technologies
12.5. Fiber Mountain
12.7. Fujitsu Optical Components
12.8. Furukawa Electric
12.14. Nokoxin Technology
12.15. O-Net Technologies
12.17. Optienz Sensors
12.18. Reflex Photonics
12.19. Source Photonics
12.20. Sumitomo Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/85193l
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900