Dublin, Jan. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Foundry & Forging Robots Market Research Report by Type (Electric Drive Robots and Hydraulic Robots), by Application (Automotive Industry, Metal Foundry Industry, and Semiconductor Foundry Industry) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market is expected to grow from $222,445.53 Million in 2020 to $315,313.70 Million by the end of 2025.
This research report categorizes the Foundry & Forging Robots to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Foundry & Forging Robots Market is examined across Electric Drive Robots and Hydraulic Robots.
Based on Application, the Foundry & Forging Robots Market is examined across Automotive Industry, Metal Foundry Industry, and Semiconductor Foundry Industry.
Based on Geography, the Foundry & Forging Robots Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market including ABB, Alfa Industrial Group, Arburg GmbH + Co KG, iRobot, KUKA, Omron Adept Technology, Inc., Staubli, Tecnomatic Robots, The Yaskawa Electric Corporation, and Yamaha Robotics.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Foundry & Forging Robots Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
2.2. Research Execution
2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Type Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
4.3. Geographic Growth Opportunities
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market, By Type
6.2. Electric Drive Robots
6.3. Hydraulic Robots
7. Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market, By Application
7.2. Automotive Industry
7.3. Metal Foundry Industry
7.4. Semiconductor Foundry Industry
8. Americas Foundry & Forging Robots Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Foundry & Forging Robots Market
9.9. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Foundry & Forging Robots Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.2. Alfa Industrial Group
12.3. Arburg GmbH + Co KG
12.6. Omron Adept Technology, Inc.
12.8. Tecnomatic Robots
12.9. The Yaskawa Electric Corporation
12.10. Yamaha Robotics
13.1. Discussion Guide
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bqhvgy
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900