Dublin, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Immuno Oncology Assays Market Research Report by Indication, Product, Technology, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market size was estimated at USD 4,125.32 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,733.10 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.07% reaching USD 9,577.67 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Immuno Oncology Assays to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Indication, the market was studied across Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Melanoma.
Based on Product, the market was studied across Consumables and Software.
Based on Technology, the market was studied across Flow Cytometry, Immunoassay, Ngs, and PCR.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Clinical Diagnostics and Research.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Immuno Oncology Assays Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market, including Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, BioAgilytix Labs, LLC, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Creative Biolabs, Inc., ElsaLys Biotech SA, Eurofins DiscoverX Products, LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Foundation Medicine, Inc, HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Merck KGaA, Nanostring Technologies, Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc, PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN GmbH, Sartorius AG, The General Electric Company, The Smithers Group Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Twist Bioscience Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Immuno Oncology Assays Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing incidences of cancer
5.2.2. Adoption of targeted therapy over other treatment options
5.2.3. Development of bioinformatic tools enhancing the drug development process
5.2.4. Rise in healthcare expenditure and healthcare insurance
5.2.5. Technological advancement and R&D for the treatment of cancer
5.3.1. Unfavorable regulatory and reimbursement scenario
5.4.1. Clinical trials to cure different cancers in immunotherapy
5.4.2. Companion diagnostics have the potential to improve immunotherapy efficacy and ensure greater safety
5.5.1. Cancer limiting the immune response
6. Immuno Oncology Assays Market, by Indication
6.2. Bladder Cancer
6.3. Colorectal Cancer
6.4. Lung Cancer
7. Immuno Oncology Assays Market, by Product
8. Immuno Oncology Assays Market, by Technology
8.2. Flow Cytometry
9. Immuno Oncology Assays Market, by Application
9.2. Clinical Diagnostics
10. Americas Immuno Oncology Assays Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Immuno Oncology Assays Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Immuno Oncology Assays Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
14.2. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
14.3. BioAgilytix Labs, LLC
14.4. Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
14.5. Creative Biolabs, Inc.
14.6. ElsaLys Biotech SA
14.7. Eurofins DiscoverX Products, LLC
14.8. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
14.9. Foundation Medicine, Inc.
14.10. HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
14.11. Illumina, Inc.
14.12. Merck KGaA
14.13. Nanostring Technologies, Inc.
14.14. NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
14.15. PerkinElmer, Inc.
14.16. QIAGEN GmbH
14.17. Sartorius AG
14.18. The General Electric Company
14.19. The Smithers Group Inc.
14.20. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
14.21. Twist Bioscience Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j5w3k3
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900