Dublin, Nov. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Inhalers & Nebulizers Market Research Report by Product, Indication, Distribution Mode, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market size was estimated at USD 3,222.56 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 3,990.48 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.16% reaching USD 11,810.34 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Inhalers & Nebulizers to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Inhalers and Nebulizers. The Inhalers is further studied across Dry Powder Inhalers and Metered Dose Inhalers. The Nebulizers is further studied across Jet Nebulizer, Mesh Nebulizer, and Ultrasonic Nebulizer.
Based on Indication, the market was studied across Asthma and COPD.
Based on Distribution Mode, the market was studied across Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Inhalers & Nebulizers Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market, including 3M Company, Beurer GmbH, C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG, Cohero Health, Inc., DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC by Medical Depot, Inc., Dr Trust, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, Haiden Technology Pvt Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Novartis International AG, Omron Corporation, PARI GmbH, Sensirion AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Vectura Group PLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Inhalers & Nebulizers Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing prevalence of people suffering from asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
5.2.2. Increasing adoption of digitally-improved products
5.2.3. Digital health partnerships between smart inhaler manufacturers and software companies
5.3.1. Limited availability of smart inhalers
5.4.1. Technological advancements in smart inhaler devices and systems
5.4.2. Growth opportunities in developing regions
5.5.1. Higher cost associated with the development of smart inhalers
5.5.2. Lack of reimbursement for smart inhalers
6. Inhalers & Nebulizers Market, by Product
6.2.1. Dry Powder Inhalers
6.2.2. Metered Dose Inhalers
6.3.1. Jet Nebulizer
6.3.2. Mesh Nebulizer
6.3.3. Ultrasonic Nebulizer
7. Inhalers & Nebulizers Market, by Indication
8. Inhalers & Nebulizers Market, by Distribution Mode
8.2. Hospital Pharmacies
8.3. Online Pharmacies
8.4. Retail Pharmacies
9. Americas Inhalers & Nebulizers Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Inhalers & Nebulizers Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Inhalers & Nebulizers Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. Beurer GmbH
13.3. C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG
13.4. Cohero Health, Inc.
13.5. DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC by Medical Depot, Inc.
13.6. Dr Trust
13.7. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
13.8. Haiden Technology Pvt Ltd.
13.9. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.10. Novartis International AG
13.11. Omron Corporation
13.12. PARI GmbH
13.13. Sensirion AG
13.14. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
13.15. Vectura Group PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mxtgb6
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900