Dublin, Nov. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Magnesia Chrome Brick Market Research Report by Type, End-use Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market size was estimated at USD 1,846.21 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,950.60 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.99% reaching USD 2,617.76 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Magnesia Chrome Brick to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Chemically Bonded, Direct Bonded, Fused Cast, and Fused/Re-bonded.
Based on End-use Industry, the market was studied across Cement, Glass, Iron & Steel, Non-ferrous Metals, and Power Generation.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Magnesia Chrome Brick Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market, including Calderys, Chosun Refractories Co. Ltd., Gita Refractories, HarbisonWalker International, JBTC, KT Refractories, Lanexis, Liaoning Lian Refractories Co. Ltd., Magnezit Group, Mayerton, Minerex India, Puyang Refractories Group, Qinghua Refractories Co. Ltd., Refratechnik Holding GmbH, Resco Products, RHI Magnesita, RS Kiln Refractory Company, Ruitai Materials Technology, Shinagawa Refractories, TRL Krosaki, and Vesuvius.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Magnesia Chrome Brick Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand from the iron & steel industry
5.2.2. Increased development of business infrastructure
5.3.1. High production cost
5.3.2. Growing environmental concerns
5.4.1. Recycling causes reduced product of magnesia chrome bricks
5.4.2. Increased investment by big players in emerging countries
5.5.1. Reduced gas emission
6. Magnesia Chrome Brick Market, by Type
6.2. Chemically Bonded
6.3. Direct Bonded
6.4. Fused Cast
7. Magnesia Chrome Brick Market, by End-use Industry
7.4. Iron & Steel
7.5. Non-ferrous Metals
7.6. Power Generation
8. Americas Magnesia Chrome Brick Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Magnesia Chrome Brick Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Magnesia Chrome Brick Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.2. Chosun Refractories Co. Ltd.
12.3. Gita Refractories
12.4. HarbisonWalker International
12.6. KT Refractories
12.8. Liaoning Lian Refractories Co. Ltd.
12.9. Magnezit Group
12.11. Minerex India
12.12. Puyang Refractories Group
12.13. Qinghua Refractories Co. Ltd.
12.14. Refratechnik Holding GmbH
12.15. Resco Products
12.16. RHI Magnesita
12.17. RS Kiln Refractory Company
12.18. Ruitai Materials Technology
12.19. Shinagawa Refractories
12.20. TRL Krosaki
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p8lcbc
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900