Dublin, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Magnetic Refrigeration Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global magnetic refrigeration market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global magnetic refrigeration market to grow with a CAGR of 104.5% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on magnetic refrigeration market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on magnetic refrigeration market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global magnetic refrigeration market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global magnetic refrigeration market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global magnetic refrigeration market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
The Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product
Air Conditioning Systems
The Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Application
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the magnetic refrigeration market .
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the magnetic refrigeration market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global magnetic refrigeration market . The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Magnetic Refrigeration Market Highlights
2.2. Magnetic Refrigeration Market Projection
2.3. Magnetic Refrigeration Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Magnetic Refrigeration Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Magnetic Refrigeration Market
4. Magnetic Refrigeration Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product
5.1. Heat Pumps
5.2. Refrigeration Systems
5.3. Air Conditioning Systems
6. Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Application
7. Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Region 2020-2026
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product
7.2.2. Europe Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product
7.4.2. RoW Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Magnetic Refrigeration Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Astronautics Corporation America
8.2.2. Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd.
8.2.3. Whirlpool Corp.
8.2.4. Camfridge Ltd.
8.2.5. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
8.2.6. Eramet S.A.
8.2.7. Toshiba Corporation
8.2.9. BASF SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ovvhy2
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900