Dublin, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Molluscicides Market Research Report by Type, Method, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Molluscicides Market size was estimated at USD 624.45 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 659.14 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.89% reaching USD 880.46 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Molluscicides to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Ferrous Phosphate, Metaldehyde, and Methiocarb.
Based on Method, the market was studied across Pellets, Powders, and Sprays.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Field Crops, Horticulture Crops, and Turf and Ornamentals.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Molluscicides Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Molluscicides Market, including Adama Agricultural Solutions, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd., American Vanguard Corporation, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, De Sangosse SAS, Doff Portland Ltd, Lonza Group AG, Marrone Bio Innovations, and W. Neudorff GmbH KG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Molluscicides Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Molluscicides Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Molluscicides Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Molluscicides Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Molluscicides Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Molluscicides Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Molluscicides Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing demand for horticulture crops globally
5.2.2. Rising adoption of agrochemicals for the production of high value and industrial crops
5.2.3. Potential demand attributed to its rain-fast feature
5.3.1. Regulatory concerns on the application of molluscicides
5.4.1. Ongoing introduction of eco-friendly molluscicides products
5.4.2. Emerging demand from developing economies
5.5.1. Environmental hazards attributed to excessive use of harmful chemicals
6. Molluscicides Market, by Type
6.2. Ferrous Phosphate
7. Molluscicides Market, by Method
8. Molluscicides Market, by Application
8.2. Field Crops
8.3. Horticulture Crops
8.4. Turf and Ornamentals
9. Americas Molluscicides Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Molluscicides Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Molluscicides Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Adama Agricultural Solutions
13.2. American Vanguard Corporation
13.3. BASF SE
13.5. Bayer CropScience
13.6. De Sangosse SAS
13.7. Doff Portland Ltd.
13.8. Lonza Group AG
13.9. Marrone Bio Innovations
13.10. W. Neudorff GmbH KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w46q24
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900