Dublin, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Organic Pigments Market Research Report by Source of Production (Natural Source and Synthetic Source), by Application (Chemical, Cosmetics, and Food), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Organic Pigments Market size was estimated at USD 5,332.19 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 5,615.03 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.64% to reach USD 7,412.13 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Organic Pigments to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Source of Production, the Organic Pigments Market was examined across Natural Source and Synthetic Source.
Based on Application, the Organic Pigments Market was examined across Chemical, Cosmetics, Food, Paints and Coatings, Plastics, Printing Inks, and Textiles.
Based on Geography, the Organic Pigments Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Organic Pigments Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Organic Pigments Market, including BASF SE, Clariant AG, DIC Corporation, Ferro Corporation, Heubach GmbH, Lanxess, Pidilite Industries Ltd., Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd., Sun Chemicals, and Trust Chem Co. Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Organic Pigments Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Organic Pigments Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Organic Pigments Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Organic Pigments Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Organic Pigments Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Organic Pigments Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Organic Pigments Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for organic pigments in the production of printing inks
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for organic pigments from end-use industries
126.96.36.199. Increasing number of color shades is increasing the demand for organic pigments
188.8.131.52. Higher price of organic pigments than the inorganic pigments
184.108.40.206. Limited availability of raw materials
220.127.116.11. Widening scope of application of organic pigments in the electronics industry
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for high-performance pigments
22.214.171.124. Increasing investment by major players for technological advancements and R&D activities
126.96.36.199. Increasing production cost due to strict environmental regulations
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Organic Pigments Market, by Source of Production
6.2. Natural Source
6.3. Synthetic Source
7. Organic Pigments Market, by Application
7.5. Paints and Coatings
7.7. Printing Inks
8. Americas Organic Pigments Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Organic Pigments Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Organic Pigments Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. BASF SE
12.2. Clariant AG
12.3. DIC Corporation
12.4. Ferro Corporation
12.5. Heubach GmbH
12.7. Pidilite Industries Ltd.
12.8. Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
12.9. Sun Chemicals
12.10. Trust Chem Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kmvf4h
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900