Dublin, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Softgel Capsules Market Research Report by Type, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Softgel Capsules Market size was estimated at USD 3,251.13 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 3,491.39 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.72% reaching USD 5,081.79 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Softgel Capsules to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Gelatin and Non-Animal.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Health supplements and Pharmaceuticals.
Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Hospital pharmacies, Online pharmacies, Retail pharmacies, and Supermarket stores.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Softgel Capsules Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Softgel Capsules Market, including Aenova Group GmbH, Amway Corporation, BASF SE, Captek Softgel International Inc, Catalent, Inc., Colorcon Inc., Elnova Pharma, Fuji Capsules Co. Ltd., Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, InovoBiologic Inc., Lonza Group, ProCaps Laboratories, Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd., Soft Gel Technologies, Inc., Strides Pharma Science Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Trigen Laboratories Inc., Weihai Baihe Biology Technological Co. Ltd., Yuwang Group, and Ziguang Group Co., Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Softgel Capsules Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Softgel Capsules Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Softgel Capsules Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Softgel Capsules Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Softgel Capsules Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Softgel Capsules Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Softgel Capsules Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Define: Research Objective
2.2. Determine: Research Design
2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
2.4. Collect: Data Source
2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
2.7. Publish: Research Report
2.8. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing applications of soft gel capsules in nutraceutical industries
5.2.2. Increased consumer awareness for preventative healthcare
5.2.3. Escalating awareness of the nutraceutical supplements such as Omega-3 and other vitamins
5.3.1. High-cost of vegetarian soft gel capsules and increasing dissatisfaction in standard quality
5.4.1. Technological advancements in Softgel Capsules
5.4.2. Rising availability due to the rapid growth in e-Commerce industry
5.5.1. Poor demand in underdeveloped countries
6. Softgel Capsules Market, by Type
7. Softgel Capsules Market, by Application
7.2. Health supplements
8. Softgel Capsules Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Hospital pharmacies
8.3. Online pharmacies
8.4. Retail pharmacies
8.5. Supermarket stores
9. Americas Softgel Capsules Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Softgel Capsules Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Softgel Capsules Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Aenova Group GmbH
13.2. Amway Corporation
13.3. BASF SE
13.4. Captek Softgel International Inc.
13.5. Catalent, Inc.
13.6. Colorcon Inc.
13.7. Elnova Pharma
13.8. Fuji Capsules Co. Ltd.
13.9. Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
13.10. InovoBiologic Inc.
13.11. Lonza Group
13.12. ProCaps Laboratories
13.13. Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd.
13.14. Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
13.15. Strides Pharma Science Limited
13.16. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.17. Trigen Laboratories Inc.
13.18. Weihai Baihe Biology Technological Co. Ltd.
13.19. Yuwang Group
13.20. Ziguang Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m0n7f4
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900