Dublin, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market size was estimated at USD 128.59 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 143.76 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 12.13% to reach USD 255.62 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market was examined across Ground Mounted and Rooftop.
Based on Technology, the Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market was examined across Concentrated Solar Power and Photovoltaic.
Based on Application, the Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market was examined across Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Utility.
Based on Geography, the Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market, including Abundant Solar Energy Inc., Adani Group, Akuo Energy SAS, ALSA Solar System LLC, Bechtel Corporation, BELECTRIC GmbH, Canadian Solar Inc., Citizen Solar, Conergy Inc., Enerparc AG, Enviromena Power Systems LLC, Farella Braun + Martel LLP, First Solar, Inc., GreenSpark, Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd, Hild Energy Private Limited, juwi AG, Kaval Power Private Limited, Plethora Power Pvt. Ltd, Saur Energy, Sterling and Wilson Pvt. Ltd., STRATA SOLAR, LLC, SunPower Corporation, Swinerton Builders, Inc., TBEA Co., Ltd., Topsun Co., Ltd, Trina Solar Limited, and Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing environmental concerns along with strict regulatory mandates
220.127.116.11. Restructuring & refurbishment of existing electrical infrastructure
18.104.22.168. Decrease in price of photovoltaic modules for a solar construction
22.214.171.124. Conversion efficacy of PV system technology
126.96.36.199. Fluctuation in exchange rates puts pressure
188.8.131.52. Rising government support and encouragement in the emerging countries
184.108.40.206. Value-added services provided by a solar EPC
220.127.116.11. Issues related to land acquisition, engineering, supply chain, site operations, and liaising
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market, by Product
6.2. Ground Mounted
7. Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market, by Technology
7.2. Concentrated Solar Power
8. Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market, by Application
9. Americas Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Solar Engineering, Procurement & Construction Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Abundant Solar Energy Inc.
13.2. Adani Group
13.3. Akuo Energy SAS
13.4. ALSA Solar System LLC
13.5. Bechtel Corporation
13.6. BELECTRIC GmbH
13.7. Canadian Solar Inc.
13.8. Citizen Solar
13.9. Conergy Inc.
13.10. Enerparc AG
13.11. Enviromena Power Systems LLC
13.12. Farella Braun + Martel LLP
13.13. First Solar, Inc.
13.15. Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd
13.16. Hild Energy Private Limited
13.17. juwi AG
13.18. Kaval Power Private Limited
13.19. Plethora Power Pvt. Ltd
13.20. Saur Energy
13.21. Sterling and Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
13.22. STRATA SOLAR, LLC
13.23. SunPower Corporation
13.24. Swinerton Builders, Inc.
13.25. TBEA Co., Ltd.
13.26. Topsun Co., Ltd
13.27. Trina Solar Limited
13.28. Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4qd1vv
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900