Dublin, Sept. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Thermo Ventilator Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global thermo ventilator market to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The report on the global thermo ventilator market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The study on thermo ventilator market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on thermo ventilator market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global thermo ventilator market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global thermo ventilator market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapid urbanization, rising demand for multipurpose electrical appliances and the rise in need for the energy-efficient ventilation system
- Increase in household income and rising investments in construction and infrastructure development in emerging countries
- Installation of thermo ventilators involves heavy investments that may hinder the demand
- Increasing adoption technologically advanced appliances and raising awareness about Thermo ventilators among the residential sector
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the thermo ventilator market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the thermo ventilator market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global thermo ventilator market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Thermo Ventilator Market Highlights
2.2. Thermo Ventilator Market Projection
2.3. Thermo Ventilator Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Thermo Ventilator Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Thermo Ventilator Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User Industry
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Thermo Ventilator Market
4. Thermo Ventilator Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Thermo Ventilator Market by Type
5.1. Ceiling Mounted
5.2. Window Mounted
5.3. Wall Mounted
6. Global Thermo Ventilator Market by End User Industry
7. Global Thermo Ventilator Market by Distribution Channel
8. Global Thermo Ventilator Market by Region
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Thermo Ventilator Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Honeywell International Inc.
9.2.2. Lennox International Inc.
9.2.3. Mistubishi Electric
9.2.5. Sauter Controls GmbH
9.2.6. Swegon Group AB
9.2.7. Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x7mm0
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900