- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
DGAP-News: YOC AG / Key word(s): Annual Report/Annual Results
Publication of annual financial statements 2020: YOC AG with profit increase - VIS.X(R) trading platform as driver of corporate development
Berlin, April 28, 2021 - Despite the adverse circumstances of the financial year 2020, YOC Group increased its revenues at Group level to EUR 15.5 million (2019: EUR 14.9 million), excluding discontinued operations. In the first half of 2020, the outbreak of the Corona pandemic resulted in a 6% decline in revenues, which was followed by a 10% year-on-year growth in revenues already in the second half of 2020.
In accordance with the defined strategy of accelerating programmatic (automated) trading of digital media space via the company's own VIS.X(R) platform, YOC Group succeeded in noticeably increasing the key performance indicators of its business activities in financial year 2020, contrary to the negative economic consequences of the Corona pandemic:
- The transaction volume of the Company's self-developed high-impact advertising formats amounted to around 50% of the Company's total revenue;
- For the first time, monthly revenue of more than USD 1.0 million was generated in December 2020 via the Company's proprietary technology platform VIS.X(R);
- The Company's gross profit ratio increased further to 40.6% (2019: 39.0%);
- Operating earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA)* increased by 120% and reached EUR 1.8 million (2019: EUR 0.8 million). As a result, consolidated net income after taxes also increased to EUR 0.3 million (2019: net loss of EUR 0.5 million).
In the current financial year 2021, many new features will be added to the VIS.X(R) platform and the reach of available media inventory will be greatly expanded through the continuous integration of new media partners (publishers). New buying platforms will be connected to VIS.X(R), giving many more media buyers access to the trading platform. In parallel, the company is continuously developing innovative, high-impact advertising products and making them tradable programmatically in real time via VIS.X(R).
Sebastian Bauermann, Director Finance of YOC AG: "With regard to the growth of our business activities, we are positive and consistently pursue our strategic mission to achieve a better advertising experience for everyone with our VIS.X(R) platform. An essential part of this strategy will thus continue to be increasing investments in innovation. As a result, we are effectively expanding our competitive position and laying the foundation for further increasing the value of the Company."
* EBITDA corresponds to the definition in YOC AG's report on the financial year 2020 (available at https://yoc.com/de/investor-relations-yoc/finanzen-geschaeftsbericht/)
28.04.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
Greifswalder Str. 212
+49 (0)30-72 61 62 322
+49 (0)30-72 61 62 222
Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange
EQS News ID:
End of News
DGAP News Service