UK Markets open in 7 hrs 2 mins


Nasdaq GIDS - Nasdaq GIDS Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
14,172.76+23.64 (+0.17%)
At close: 05:15PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • b
    Last day of dumping NDX guys - big boys do this on Jan and start to buy back today and ready for earnig season starting next 2 weeks. This is their big game of the year. Most big tech stocks are down 40-50% from their peak. BA XPEV UBER LYFT + airlines stocks do well on this market!
  • P
    There seems to be lots of events upcoming that will contribute to a re-test of yesterday's lows. Seems to be starting to build a base around here but Fed Speak tomorrow and key earnings this week.
  • l
    NDX: vGRE* Weekly Strategy 13-Dec-2021 —  Analyzing data from the previous week can shed light on the coming week. For the week of 6-Dec-2021 to 10-Dec-2021, the vGRE* experienced no obvious spike suggesting a stable NDX trend. There is no breach of vGRE*-CR volatility also indicating a stable NDX. NDX ended higher at 16,331 from 15,712. A total of 2 buy/hold signals against 3 sell/short suggest an overall sell/short strategy for the coming week of 13-Dec-2021, prices above the open price of 16,331 are opportunities for shorting with a 40% (2/5) probability of upside and a 60% (3/5) probability of downside. Depending on personal risk-reward ratios, averaging down for entries and trailing stops for exits can be performed.
  • j
    Here we go again! What changed since 4pm yesterday?
  • M
    Nasdaq 100 will go down to 7000 $ by end of 2022!
  • t
    Time to sell And go short above 12,140....1st position by close today
  • N
    Fyi. For those interested in commodities related investments.

    How undervalued is the entire uranium sector at the moment?

    The entire market cap of uranium sector (16 billion$) =
    - 2% to 3% of the market cap of Tesla (568 billion$)
    - 38% of the market cap of Barrick Gold (almost 42 billion$)
    - 33% of the market cap of Newmont (almost 48 billion$)
    - 9% of the market cap of Exxon Mobil (almost 176 billion$)
    - 9% of the market cap of Chevron (almost 180 billion$)
    - 12% of the market cap of Boeing (131 billion$)

    And that while:
    - Demand for uranium is price inelastic!
    - A lot of long term supply contracts of western utilities need to be renewed in the coming years==> price discovery is coming, because uranium miners will not restart existing mines and surely not take the risk in building a new mine without the cover of signed off take agreements before the start
    - A lot of new reactors are build in China, India,… New reactor cores need 3 times the normal fuel renewal of an existing reactor

    The question isn't IF it will happen, the question is WHEN it will happen
  • t
    14000 next week, 20,000 by eoy, tech is the new gold
  • C
    And if this is not a correction but a bear market? I never get it when they say stocks are cheap because bonds don't pay a dime. Stocks are cheap because they are for cash generation not because I can't get yield elsewhere.
  • C
    A popular stock-market valuation measure is nearing the same level it hit just before the final two years of the most powerful bull markets of the 20th...
    A popular stock-market valuation measure is nearing the same level it hit just before the final two years of the most powerful bull markets of the 20th...
  • C
    A “greater fool” stock market might be at hand if a popular valuation measure continues to press higher, potentially kicking off another bubble to rival the late 1920s and 1990s, warned a Wall Street veteran who called the market’s rally off the March lows.
  • L
    Looking forward to the employment and inflation data and the fall of Nasdaq shortly
  • C
    According to a filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission last month, SoftBank has bought stakes of almost $2bn in Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft and Tesla
  • V
    Pray for the Nasdaq = Like!
  • s
    Lmao. You absolutely cannot beat or short the market. There is such an absurd mass of money in it right now that it’s impossible to bet against it. It seems like the only way is up, for 2 years. Every day a new high. So ridiculous.
  • C
    "The trashing of valuation metrics and old-style investors usually goes hand in hand with something that is called "new era thinking". The argument is always quite similar: we have some new technology, we have some revolutionary companies and for determining a reasonable stock price of these companies, we can't look at revenue, earnings per share or free cash flow anymore."" From seeking.alpha by Daniel Schönberger, great article
  • z
    Two facts (at the close of 10/01/21) :

    1. Nasdaq 100 is down 5.8% from its peak.
    2. AAPL is down 9.3% from its peak.
  • t
    Will be up another 40% by end of July.Linear trajectory, its growing like COVID!
  • R
    Still waiting for the crash... not happening!
  • t
    We are now 26% above the pre-pandemic high of 9750 from the 20th of February when the world economy seemed to enjoy greaat growth prospects!