UK markets open in 51 minutes

ABB Ltd (0NX2.L)

LSE - LSE Delayed price. Currency in SEK
Add to watchlist
174.59+0.99 (+0.57%)
At close: 4:16PM BST
Sign in to post a message.
  • H
    Hong
    what a beautiful 4th qt earnings! don't understand why market react so differently than I expected. this stock deserve a higher attention.
  • F
    Fyr
    -Look at its chart. ABB stock has moved in about two-year waves (1-2 yrs. up; 1-2 years down) for the last 20 years, so at this point, it might be a buy in 2023.
  • m
    metoo
    $ABB great news!!!

    * OLA TO DEPLOY ABB ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS AT ITS
    MEGA-FACTORY FOR ELECTRIC SCOOTERS

    * OLA'S SCOOTER MEGA-FACTORY, BILLED TO BE WORLD'S LARGEST
    SCOOTER
    FACTORY, IS EXPECTED TO BE READY AND OPERATIONAL IN COMING
    MONTHS
  • M
    Mau
    Sleeping giant
  • m
    metoo
    UBS most preferred list

    is becoming leaner with better margins and growth. It has sold 80.1% of its Power Grid unit to Hitachi, with an option to divest the remaining 19.9% in 2023. The net proceeds of USD 7.6-7.8bn will be returned to shareholders. As a first step, ABB will buy and cancel 10% of outstanding shares by March 2021. The absolute dividend per share is planned to be sustained or increased. The new ABB will focus on digital solutions, i.e. electrification, industrial automation, robotics and discrete automation, as well as motion. By decentralizing operating responsibilities and cutting costs, it plans to raise margins and growth, which have disappointed in recent years. Selective acquisitions are expected to boost its market position. At present, the biggest risk to our view would be a renewed downturn in industrial demand.
  • m
    metoo
    Sad sad sad... ABB
    I’m holding for approx 14 years ... The share price has moved nowhere. Imagine the opportunity cost of this investment. Something has to be done to move the share price. They need to shake up the entire company and reinvent themselves..,.
  • I
    Investors Source
    The green energy push and continued move to electric cars will support huge revenue growth for ABB as their expertise in charging stations is demanded by countries across the world. Between electric car charging stations, electric grid expertise and a worldwide leader in automation, ABB seems to be the holy trinity of modern economic outlook and investment. The dividend is icing on the cake so you get paid while you watch the stock appreciate. This company runs with the precision of a Swiss watch. No wonder since the company itself is Swiss and a leader in its field.
  • m
    metoo
    The stock is attractively valued at an expected P/E clearly below its historical average. With improving margins and accelerating growth ahead, ABB will be upgraded soon. Moreover, the dividend yield is attractive .....Upgrades on its way
  • G
    Greg
    Missed the dip in October. I want in but what would be a good entry point right now? Already hit it's high, dip this week? next? Any advice is appreciated.
  • S
    Snoops
    I think 2021 will be about Solar power, Freon, Air-conditioning and Energy management control.
  • S
    Snoops
    Solid
  • m
    metoo
    ABB CHF is breaking out of a 10 year range...
  • m
    metoo
    ABB will touch 35 till year end!
  • I
    Isaac
    Can somebody please help me to understand this? This company has a revenue of about $28B and just valued at about twice that ($56B) then yahoo says this is over valuated! Then how about Tesla, etc? How this is trading at about $27 but TESLA with less than half of this revenue is valuated at $630B. TSLA is losing money and is never going to be profitable.
  • S
    Satz
    Buy Afc they will boom ..abb made a contract for EV charging
  • s
    stocktargetadvisor
    $ABB
    Downgraded by Barclays Overweight » Equal Weight
  • M
    Mau
    Great results!
  • J
    Jordan
    Grossly undervalued. This year was about EVs. Next year will be about A.I. Robotics. Space and Pot. This Will be well over 100 in less then 2 years. This price is a blessing
  • M
    Martin
    big (positive) news are incoming! Jointventure with AI company
  • O
    Oran
    hope people confuse this with abnb