0ROY.IL - Davide Campari-Milano N.V.

IOB - IOB Delayed price. Currency in EUR
0.00 (0.00%)
At close: 06:10PM BST
Stock chart is not supported by your current browser
Previous close10.12
Bid0.00 x 0
Ask0.00 x 0
Day's range0.00 - 0.00
52-week range
Avg. volume331,372
Market cap13.948B
Beta (5Y monthly)N/A
PE ratio (TTM)32.65
EPS (TTM)0.31
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yield0.06 (0.59%)
Ex-dividend date24 Apr 2023
1y target estN/A
  • Reuters

    Campari makes strong start to year, sees U.S. demand holding up

    MILAN (Reuters) -Campari expects demand to hold up in its main U.S. market despite reports of weakness from some rivals, the Italian drinks group said on Tuesday, as strong sales of its Aperol bitter and tequila liquor in particular boosted first-quarter results. Sales in the United States, which typically account for almost half Campari's total turnover, jumped 23%. Last week, peer Remy Cointreau predicted flat organic sales in financial 2023-2024, citing weak U.S. demand.

  • Reuters

    Campari benefits as U.S. drinkers get taste for spirits

    MILAN (Reuters) -Italy's Campari said on Tuesday demand for its spirits was holding up well in the face of rising prices and the industry was seeing more American drinkers switching from beer. Campari, the company behind the Aperol spritz cocktail, reported a 9.6% increase in fourth quarter like-for-like sales, thanks to strong pricing and despite glass supply constraints. "Markets are normalizing, they cannot always grow double digits... but we think we can outperform in all markets and in all categories," Campari CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz told Reuters.

  • Reuters

    Italy's Campari builds up bourbon business with $600 million Kentucky deal

    MILAN (Reuters) -Italian spirits group Campari said on Monday it had reached an agreement to buy an initial 70% stake in Wilderness Trail Distillery for $420 million, strengthening its bourbon offer. Under the agreement, Campari has an option to buy the remaining 30% of the Kentucky-based producer of bourbon and rye whiskey in 2031. The deal implies a current enterprise value of $600 million, which makes it the second biggest acquisition for the Italian group after it bought Grand Marnier in 2016.

  • Reuters

    Campari boss says cost of living crisis not deterring drinkers

    Italian spirits group Campari sees no sign that concerns over inflation are deterring drinkers who still want to enjoy a night out as the winter party season looms in Europe and the United States. "We are not seeing any change in consumer sentiment in our portfolio," Campari Chief Executive Bob Kunze-Concewitz said on a call. He was speaking after Campari, whose brands also include Aperol and Wild Turkey, reported a 19% rise in sales in the third quarter, covering the key northern summer season, helped by price increases.

  • Reuters

    Campari warns of supply constraints after first half sales rise

    Italian drinks group Campari reported a 19% rise in like-for-like sales in the first six months of the year, but warned that temporary supply constraints could affect shipments in the second half. The maker of Aperol and Campari bitters said in a statement that so called organic revenue rose to 1.26 billion euros ($1.28 billion) in the first six months of the year, slightly ahead of market forecasts of around 1.22 billion euros. The rise was spurred by a full recovery of sales in restaurants and bars in Europe after the pandemic, good weather and pricing, Campari said.