No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Bank of England
Work & Management
UK markets close in 3 hours 34 minutes
Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 04:00PM EDT
839 reactions on $ALK conversation
Sign in to post a message.
How are you going to get to Alaska if you are in a hurry? This is a winner at $40
lax super crowded. everyone is traveling. alaska Def going up
summer rally taking us back up to $60
We have a lot of ground to make up, to early to celebrate
What happens when the pilots strike
UAL and LUV both past their 50 and 200 read a chart.
How much longer will this pain last? How low will it go?
AH trading jumped $9 to $57 is this real?
Cover What I am down almost 25% lots in 50's 60's and @ 71 . What are you talking about ? I do not know how to feel the worst performer I own 3 airlines
Alaska Air price target raised to $103 from $97 at JPMorgan.
Good news for longs. GLTA.
Hello I'm new in bitcoin and i have been making huge losses but i recently see a lot of people earning from it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong
Going down due to upward spike in covid
Southwest/ Alaska next merger ?
Sold few on Wed AH and bought back today at discount at $57.05 and missed the bottom. I am happy and will buy more if drops further.
Glad i unloaded this this morning, earnings won't be great
Investors will rotate into airlines again, have patience. Major bullish catalysts are coming in July..
-Data is showing July 4th weekend will break post-pandemic TSA travel numbers by a decent margin.
- United States will loosen international travel restrictions in July or early August.
- Highly anticipated airlines earnings mid July.
- Transatlantic routes will most likely open end of July as UK reopens
- July on average is the busiest travel month of the year.
- Increase in oil prices are being countered by higher demand for tickets and ticket prices.
$DAL $AAL $UAL $SAVE $JETS $JBLU $ALK $LUV
Bought 100 shares at $36 back in July and just sold today at $66. Even with the good news pouring in, I feel that the current price isn't justified, and I think ALK will be stagnant if not bearish in the near future. Thank you ALK for the great ride; I will miss you.
You buy when the streets are bloody, airlines have strong catalysts coming soon.
- July 4th weekend will break record travel numbers domestically
- Airlines will have earnings mid July, strong quarter expected
- US will be announcing opening of international travel soon
- More countries are approving non-essential travel
- TSA passenger throughput continue to get stronger
$DAL $AAL $UAL $SAVE $JETS $JBLU $ALK
Heathrow airport told to cut passenger charges
Yahoo Finance UK
FTSE hits two-week high as stocks rebound from recent rout
Yahoo Finance UK
Councils at risk of going bust as soaring costs blow £2.4bn hole in budgets
© 2022 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
About our ads