UK Markets closed

BioPorto A/S (BIOPOR.CO)

Copenhagen - Copenhagen Real-time price. Currency in DKK
Add to watchlist
1.3400+0.0020 (+0.15%)
At close: 04:59PM CEST

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Sept. 30.

Sign in to post a message.
  • h
    harryson
    They need the CV19 test approved asap. Danish prime minister is talking about 9x testing capacity. Everyone above 18 should be tested two times a week for keeping the country open.
  • h
    harryson
    This stock has been stuck soo long! I was fully invested years agora with for that FDA approval for NGAL 🙄

    Maybe now with new rapid home test for CV19 something will happen for once
  • G
    GrandDanois
    Still waiting for an update on the "Covid" tester. But SP is moving steadily up..... Just saying...
  • S
    Sejr
    Huge potential in this stock, can’t wait for when the NGAL test gets approved in the US!!
  • s
    steffen
    BioPorto had again a setback. Could not inroll all patients for the Ngal kidney test to optain the number to make solid statistical proof of efficiency. Period to test delayd up to a half year.
    BUT ther are other news on the way to the market. So watch the news flow - and the action from the new and hopefully more trustful management. I believe in the company and the pipeline. Putting more money into shares and prepare for a new round of fresh money in the spring 2022.
  • s
    steffen
    bioporto - now tax - selling to match profit on other stocks
  • G
    GrandDanois
    On top of NGAL they are on the way with a COVID tester. Faster - cheaper and although no numbers provided much higher accuracy
  • s
    steffen
    this is the good news we have been waiting for. double registration - dk and usa. price should be 8 - 12 anticipating a major shareholder to invest in the pipeline and new management.
  • s
    steffen
    bioporto - waiting for news. After renumeration of management in warrants 31 dec. at stock price 2,50 the price has been hovering just over that level. No news - no turn over - waiting forthe nexst steps. But a new US based management must see a future for the company - and the board-members now can profit from expanding the company - on a coming listing at the Nasdaq - but first a reorganisation of the share price - an institutional investor - and FDA approvals. It may take some month to achieve. Waiting for news - boring.
  • s
    steffen