No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Work & Management
UK markets close in 3 hours 13 minutes
Urban appeal of city centre homes
Urban living is back in fashion after a brief move away from cities during the pandemic
boohoo.com plc (BOO.L)
LSE - LSE Delayed price. Currency in GBp
Add to watchlist
As of 01:00PM BST. Market open.
424 reactions on $BOO.L conversation
Sign in to post a message.
It will recover long term . Just increased my holding by 50%
Today (24/05/22) Boohoo announced it had settled it's class action by American employees regarding unfair wage and employment practises... Settlement is nearly £18m which hd previously been set aside for..Trading update should be in early June.
its pointless selling at this point. im going to hold long term. it will recover but won't be any time soon
Big day looms... Wednesday 04/05/22...first quarter trading update..Will it go up to £1, or down to 60p????
When inflation comes down this will head back to 200-300p or share as profit margins should increase
Leaving yourself with £1.3m in cash, no I’m sorry time to cut my losses
Any Boohoo bulls left?
Any thoughts on the next direction for Boohoo, do we see it going above £1.00 anytime soon?
Sunday Times reporting (25/04/22) of Chinese disrupter Shein, gaining massive share of British online clothing market in recent months..Due to Chinese tax advantages,the company is selling clothes at an even lower price than Boohoo and ASOS (who actually desperately need to increase prices)
"boohoo has been experiencing declining annual sales growth. Its growth rate has seen a steady decline from 48% in 2019 to 41% in 2021. Furthermore, its profit margin has gone down from 5.5% in 2019 to 3.1% in its latest half. This shows me that the retailer is struggling to keep up with rising costs as inflation continues to run rampant."
1 month ago I commented “short any pumps it’s going to zero” bet you wish you followed by advice
The market has been bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was practically crying then. It kept dipping. That's what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thanks to EXPERT catta l'll. I'm not bothered with how bad the market is because my assets are insured due to his advice and I still receive my huge profits
Terrible RNS. Profit slashed from last year. Could be a good buying opportunity at this price now.
Future is great for this company. Doubled my stake today. In for the long haul👍
Where can we find the Boohoo earnings report? Seeing a lot of articles referring to the earnings but can't find the official artefact.
lovely come back holding strong
boohoo is one of the UK’s biggest online fashion retailers. With the boohoo share price down by 20% since the start of the year, I am keen on exploring whether boohoo’s shares are currently trading at a discount.
Revenue change +45%, IT IS GO TIME.
This is gonna take off like a rocket this morning! 7:55 auction is going to be long and strong!
Here is the summary,
· Revenue £816.5 million, up 45% (44% CER(7))
· Strong revenue growth across all geographies and brands (UK: +37%; international: +55%, including US +83%). International now 47% of group revenue (2019: 44%)
· New customer acquisition in Q1 driven by pandemic's impact on consumer behaviour
· Healthy customer KPIs with a continued improvement in share of wallet
· Acquisition of the remaining 34% minority shareholding in PrettyLittleThing
· Acquisition and integration of the Oasis and Warehouse brands, complementary additions to the group's scalable, multi-brand platform
· Robust balance sheet with net cash of £344.9 million (2019: £207.3 million), healthy operating cash flow of £147.2 million (2019: £55.9 million) and net cash flow of £99.5 million (2019: £15.5 million)
· Non-participation in UK Government's financial support schemes to support jobs and businesses
· Successful £198 million share placing to support future acquisitions
· Independent Review ("Independent Review") of working conditions of supply chain in Leicester published. All recommendations accepted, improvements in supply chain governance to be robustly implemented in full
BooHoo will join the likes of NIKE, Primark and more companies only larger share and higher sales.
this is an opportunity to get on the future Amazon of clothing retail. Heavy expantion into other countries is working and growing sales every day.
yes they have allegations of some malpractice but dont almost every company in the exchange? It will blow over by August and the share price will recover.
2.50-3.00 is perfect position to buy in to BOOHOO
1 million pensioners risk missing out on Rishi Sunak’s one-off £650 payment
Yahoo Finance UK
Ukraine Latest: Russia Campaign Advances as UK Urges More Help
UK strikes first post-Brexit trade deal with a US state
Yahoo Finance UK
© 2022 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
About our ads