|Bid||38.73 x 3000|
|Ask||38.87 x 4000|
|Day's range||38.71 - 38.94|
|52-week range||35.73 - 45.38|
|Beta (5Y monthly)||0.56|
|PE ratio (TTM)||27.61|
|Forward dividend & yield||2.46 (6.33%)|
|Ex-dividend date||05 Nov 2019|
|1y target est||49.52|
The deal increased Rosneft's stake in the Bayernoil refinery to 28.57% from 25%, Rosneft said in a statement, adding that the deal also increased its share in the refinery's capacity to almost 3 million tonnes a year and strengthened its marketing presence in Germany's Bavaria and Austria.
Description: Tensions in Iraq seemed to have cooled in recent days, but many oil majors still face difficult decisions regarding their short and mid-term plans in the conflict stricken nation
Italian oil major Eni and France's Total were among the successful bidders for rights to develop three offshore blocks in Angola out of 10 auctioned late last year, the country's petroleum regulator said on Thursday. Eni and Total won operator rights to blocks 28 and 29 respectively in the offshore Namibe basin, while Angola's state oil company Sonangol and majors Equinor and BP won smaller stakes, regulator ANPG said in a statement. Sonangol won a 35% interest in block 27, but the remaining 65% interest is still on offer.
Angola has awarded rights to three offshore blocks, out of a total of 10 auctioned late last year, the country's petroleum regulator said on Thursday. Italian oil major Eni and France's Total won operator rights to blocks 28 and 29, respectively, in the offshore Namibe basin, while Angola's state oil company Sonangol and majors Equinor and BP won smaller stakes, regulator ANGP said in a statement.
In a newly released interview, longtime environmental advocate and lawyer Robert Kennedy Jr. sounds the alarm about the climate crisis.
Apache (APA) shares rocket following a discovery offshore Suriname block 58. BP plc (BP) agrees to divest certain North Sea assets for $625 million.
The BP (LON:BP.) share price has risen by 7.49% over the past month and it’s currently trading at 496.86p. For investors considering whether to buy, hold or se8230;
London Power, which will provide affordable green energy to Londoners, is a joint venture between City Hall and Octopus Energy.
Today we are going to look at BP p.l.c. (LON:BP.) to see whether it might be an attractive investment prospect. In...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Occidental Petroleum, Chevron, BP, Callon Petroleum, and WPX Energy
Shares of newly-listed Saudi Arabian Oil Co., or Saudi Aramco, have suffered on fears of all-out war between the United States and Iran, but there are unique features that should prevent an outright selloff. That's according to IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone, who spoke to Cheddar TV in an interview available here. Jannarone explained that […]
With WTI crude, the domestic benchmark, bouncing back above $60 per barrel on multiple tailwinds, the investor hunger for M&A deals in the energy space is likely to remain strong.
Chevron (CVX) owns a 40% non-operating interest in the Qara Dagh production-sharing contract, and operates and has a 50% interest in the Sarta production-sharing contract.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Pfizer, BP, Fidelity National Information Services, Deere & Company and Equity Residential
Since 2016, BP has brought 23 major upstream projects online that will help it achieve its target of producing an additional 900 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day volumes by 2021.
Britain's stock market indexes surged in the first trading session of the new decade, as investors welcomed China's monetary policy easing and U.S. President Donald Trump set the date for sealing a Phase 1 trade deal with Beijing. The FTSE 100 jumped after two straight sessions of losses to rise 0.8% after China cut the reserve requirement ratio (RRR) for banks and Trump said a Phase 1 trade deal with Beijing would be signed on Jan. 15.