|Bid||7.35 x 5400|
|Ask||7.36 x 1000|
|Day's range||7.13 - 7.41|
|52-week range||4.91 - 12.37|
|PE ratio (TTM)||33.85|
|Earnings date||20 Oct 2017|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.00 (0.00%)|
|1y target est||6.86|
Cleveland-Cliffs’ management noted during its 4Q16 earnings call that it is expecting to generate FCF of $550 million in 2017.
Analysts expect Cleveland-Cliffs’ (CLF) EBITDA to be $162.8 million for 3Q17. This implies a rise of 165.0% year-over-year and 19.5% sequentially.
According to the consensus compiled by Thomson Reuters, 33% of the analysts covering Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) rate the stock as a “buy” while 22% recommend a “sell.” The remaining 44.4% rate it as a “hold.”...
Cleveland-Cliffs’ (CLF) average realized prices increased 24% year-over-year and 22% quarter-over-quarter to $97 per ton in 2Q17.
Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) is scheduled to release its 3Q17 results before the US market opens on October 20. In this series, we'll look ahead to CLF’s earnings and management call.
Let's put Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF) stock into this equation and find out if it is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now.
In comparing Cleveland-Cliffs’s (CLF) and other US steel companies’ (SLX) EV-to-forward EBITDA (enterprise value to earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) multiples, Nucor (NUE) ...
China’s property sector is one of its most steel-hungry sectors, accounting for close to 50% of overall steel demand. Therefore, it is important for steel investors to keep tabs on…
China, the largest consumer of iron ore (COMT), contributes more than two-thirds of the world’s seaborne-traded iron ore. Therefore, we can track China’s iron ore imports and the outlook for…
After rising unexpectedly, iron ore prices have fallen into bear territory once again. As China gets ready to cut its steel capacity for four months on November 15, 2017, the…
Along with steel production, steel prices are among the most important drivers of US steelmakers’ earnings. Therefore, steel and iron ore investors should track US steel prices (SLX). After being depressed ...
US steel production is the main driver of steelmakers’ (SLX) revenue. However, demand ultimately drives production. Therefore, it is vital for US steel investors to keep tabs on steel demand…
On October 2, 2017, Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) announced its acquisition of U.S. Steel Corporation’s (X) 15% equity interest in the Tilden mine for $105 million. Cleveland-Cliffs already owned the other 85% of ...
Some market observers have cited China’s winter steel production cuts as a bearish driver for iron ore prices. There could be some merit to this argument.
Looking at steel companies’ 2017 price action, almost all US-based steelmakers including Nucor (NUE) are trading with year-to-date losses.
With the acquisition of the remaining stake in Tilden Mine, Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) has added 1.2 million long tons of annual pellet production capacity.
Real estate directly impacts 40 other sectors in China. It’s important for iron ore investors to track China’s real estate growth (TAO), as this sector accounts for the majority of steel consumption in ...
When news broke that Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF)--the company formerly known as Cliffs Natural Resources--had agreed to buy the last 15% of Tilden Mining that it didn't already own from U.S. Steel (X), its ...
China is the world’s largest consumer of iron ore. Therefore, to gauge the outlook for iron ore demand, it's important to track China’s iron ore import data.