UK Markets closed

Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.0289-0.0911 (-8.13%)
As of 01:29PM EDT. Market open.

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Sept. 30.

Sign in to post a message.
  • a
    arthur
    I’m glad they secured the material for the fab lol. Here comes sub one dollar great job Pat
  • E
    Erina
    GSK (NYSE:GSK) said on Sept. 22 that a panel of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is scheduled to hold a meeting on Nov. 22 to discuss overall survival (OS) data from a phase 3 trial of Zejula (niraparib) for recurrent ovarian cancer.
    It is ODAC for Zejula.
  • D
    Donny
    Drug development is experiencing a quiet surge of interest in radioisotope conjugates. CLVS is a hot target. Link below in comments…
  • ジキル
    Let's all shareholders send a protest email to clvs.
  • M
    MIKE C
    @SANJEET...So you see Rubraca surviving. As you see it, the only question is who will own Rubraca. Will the eventual owner be BigPharma via buyout/deal or will the eventual owner be a CLVS debt holder due to a CLVS default on its debt. Is that your position?
  • R
    Ramon72
    I wait untill better time to enter… stinks too much now
  • K
    Kenneth
    is the CEO still drawing 🤔 one of the largest salaries in biotech
  • F
    Frank
    There is no way this is trading down with the general market conditions. This is being pinned down with an evil purpose. I cannot believe it is by short sellers. There is not enough downside here to make any kind of substantial profit by shorting unless they drive it into BK. This company needs double/triple PR whammies in quick succession and they should be timed to catch the Fraud Street slime off guard. Unless of course the CEO can't bite the hands that feed him.
  • D
    Dr. Phil
    is it going back to 50 cents?
  • t
    tony
    CLVS news out on the wire saying Clovis Oncology and Isotopia Announce Lutetium-177 Clinical Supply Agreement. why???????????????????
  • C
    Carl
    Short interest has Owned this and ceo mahaffy from beginning. They hit a home run here
  • l
    longvrts
    LuMIERE PII update: clinical trial NCT04939610 amended on 8/26/22. All trial sites are now recruiting, including Mayo Clinic which was initially enlisted on 1/22:

    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/history/NCT04939610?A=1&B=7&C=merged#StudyPageTop
    History of Changes for Study: NCT04939610
    clinicaltrials.gov
  • D
    Danny
    We will be sold for approximately 17 dollars a share(including debt) I expect this to happen within the next 4 weeks. October is our month longs
  • M
    ME
    My average was 7. Invested almost what I had.
    Sadly the only one to blame is myself. Waited for too long expecting miracle. But Santa never turned up. Goodbye the board, i have met some valuable comments and people and perhaps those are the gains I will get
  • L
    Larry
    Longvrts, MikeC, do you guys know when the Triton data is to be released or a guess when it may be? Thanks
  • A
    A
    It’s weird that company- Clovis -which supposedly running out of money and about to file BK, to be able to make deals with other entities?!
  • D
    Dr. Phil
    these guys should have some plan for partnership... otherwise it make no sense to enter this agreement while cash is running out quickly
  • R
    Ron
    so what happens if we get first line approved,will it move the stock?
  • T
    Trader4Ever
    Look at SONN today after split, CLVS would have met the same fate had reverse split would have happened 🙃
  • F
    Franz
    The market, and CLVS are way oversold.