UK Markets closed

Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG)

NYSE - NYSE Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.25000.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • B
    Best2Listen
    $630M market cap - Generated $120M in excess cash flow in the quarter
    Debt down $575M YTD
    3 years (October 2023) until any significant debt maturities.
    Implemented leverage for the next 2 quarters for protection against low oil prices

    This company just proved they can make money when oil prices are under $40 barrel. Now we need oil to go above $45 within 6 months. Does that happen? I say yes. I bought this morning at $1.17.
    Now Giddy up!
  • T
    Tony
    I look for much improved oil prices going forward after US election and covid vaccine into 2021 but if the worse comes.

    Enhanced sustainability and cost structure, allowing for 2021 preliminary program to be fully funded at approximately US$40/bbl.
  • T
    Tony
    2020 Third Quarter Results
    Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 4:30am
  • C
    Chan
    good report, back $5 soon
  • T
    Tony
    This 2021 preliminary program is expected to be fully funded in the low US$40/bbl WTI range and generate excess cash flow at
    current strip prices. Crescent Point’s current funds flow sensitivity in 2021 is approximately $45 million for every US$1/bbl change in WTI.
  • G
    Grey
    Many opportunities present themselves in the small cap market – the trick is recognizing them for what they are. The following link discusses two very different companies that trade on the TSX Venture who have provided significant returns for investors, but in very different ways.

    The detailed analysis can be found on the grey-swan website, in the Commentary section.
  • L
    Lonny
    With the current slide, it could be another rought day/week. Maybe reckless but I'm thinking of still grabbing more of the next dip, still above my average.
  • D
    Das
    it will take time but there is money to make if you can invest for next 2 to 3 year.
  • j
    jjbjangles
    They need to merge with a bigger player to survive this going back under a buck
  • J
    Joe
    Not bad
  • p
    politicalcartoon
    Volume 10,363,357
    Avg. Volume 2,157,860
    ~
    And there is no news on the Volume !
  • R
    Ron
    If the trend continues CPG will fall below $1 (USD). Delisting from the NYSE occurs if it remains under $1 for 30 days. I'm not very optimistic right now to see it going in a positive direction anytime soon. It's negative pattern on the graph is no different then any of the other Canadian oil stocks.
  • H
    Hardev
    I am holding this at $2.02 ...any guesses when this will be over 2 bucks again!...please look into your crystal ball and let me know,..thank you
  • i
    iffy
    is this going up anytime soon. I bought it at 2.22
  • S
    Sisa
    Market is Red...But this dog will be closed green today...
  • J
    J
    Covid-19 numbers continue to increase worldwide. Oil glut, decreasing demand due to lack of air/ auto travel and renewable energy related politics will eventually drive oil producer's stock prices below March pandemic lows. Don't wait till the #$%$ hits the fan to push the sell button.
  • M
    MartyToronto
    Even my husky stock is a loonie/toonie stock with no divs. My Cathedral energy is literally under $0.10 a share now (might go bankrupt). 30% of my portfolio was in energy companies so I'm a bit helpless to do anything but wait. At least Imperial Oil is only down 50%----can you believe that? I'm saying 50% down is the silver lining.
  • S
    Stinkerton
    Disaster stock - I know from various experiences.
  • m
    mark
    eric nuttall who has been shilling CPG on BNN for years just now admitted he got out.
    stocks that he recommends are basically the ones he shorts
  • s
    sourabh
    So anybody buy this stock? Any positive suggestions? Is it worth to buy