UK markets closed

DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.6400-0.0300 (-1.12%)
At close: 04:00PM EDT

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Aug. 15, 2022.

Sign in to post a message.
  • S
    SiriusLee
    Did they need the money that bad that they had to dilute shares with that private offering?
    Why couldn't they just take on some debt?
  • H
    HoldnGoldShitnSilver
    This company is Undervalued big. Im buying
  • v
    van
    Surprisingly not too many people interested for this news.
  • w
    wallstman
    (ZYNE) $0.90 ---MCap $41 mil // Cash Balance $63 mil...MEGA Cannabis Play with Blockbuster Pipeline near data readout =1000% OPP
    https://assets.wallstreet-online.de/_media/8763/board/20220328161124-screenshot-2022-03-28-at-16-10-45-powerpoint-pres.png

    ###
  • V
    Vin Scully
    Omg! It’s about freaking time!! Long road to recovery to back $20 entry point.
  • C
    Cohen
    (GP) MCap only $91 million--DIRT cheap Electric Vehicle gem which is close to profitability = $$$$$$$$$
  • i
    iorgi
    Company has 74 million in cash and and this positive late stage news makes this a good entry right here. I'm in.
  • B
    Brian
    Could we see a higher close than yesterday? To me this seems to be a huge discount to the historical average, especially since all their clinical were so successful. Talk to me, I haven’t followed this stock before, bought 1k shares at 5.18.... is this a hold price. Keep in mind I’m not a day trader, all other finder are tied up and it will take 2 days to free the money up after securities are sold.... so I’m looking for advice on a 2-3 day scale. I don’t want to ruin a great buying opportunity by exiting this position... Anyone??..., ♂️
  • a
    ahsan
    Holding onto 2k shares at 2.55
    I hope soon it will reward good. Does anyone has any update on when there are meeting the FDA ?
  • V
    Van
    New comer today. Holy cow, I just read about this as one poster was whining about how Bakers made her lose alot in DBVT, I believe in Baker so I jumped in this morning and bought a modest amount, now after market shows a 50% increase. Thanks to that lady, I don't remember her nick, hehehe. Good luck to the longs.
  • N
    Nicole
    today announced that new analyses of clinical studies investigating epicutaneous immunotherapy to treat peanut allergy with a patch (DBV712 250 µg) will be presented at the virtual American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 13-15, 2020.
  • G
    George
    I read over the FDA report and do not see anything that can't be fixed in a timely manner. The big thing to note is they did NOT question safety and efficacy which are the most critical elements to any pharmaceutical. Yes, they have to provide a more durable patch mechanism and prove the efficacy or safety hasn't changed. They could actually chose to use another company's already proven patch deployment system and done, while if they desire developing their own. I would choose to go forward in the most cost effective move. This company is definitely a excellent take over target for a larger Pharma, especially one that has already developed a patch system meeting these short comings. Stock a bargain at this price.
  • a
    anht
    Sold all at 6.25... made 5k... i told u guys already premarket and many times. RSI 30 + 60% = RSI will drop below 10 and it will rebounce.. Read it at 9 AM... i made good shix... also, this news cant drop 75%.. this is only CMC problem and they will correct it in March... i told u guys many times
  • E
    Esmael
    For the end of 2020 I wait a price not under 3.5/4 usd... FDA, EMA and possible interest from another big player for pipeline... DBV cap 200 ml eur cash 180 ml... Is really not expensive for a flash takeover

    😋😋😋
  • M
    Marcus Licinus Crassus
    I have now about 4000 stocks at 3 usd I m really worried but I read that FDA not have given a not answer but only need more study and information... May be will return up next weeks...?
  • A
    Anthony
    Is this a buy ?
  • s
    scott
    Aimt will have the first to market advantage. A patch seems like it could be problematic when used in small children. I think both companies will be successful. owning both might be the way to go.
  • B
    Bert
    could we see some explosive news today when they report full year? Close to 3 hours from now.
  • D
    Dodgevilledawg
    Looks like between Baker and Perceptive they added almost 90M to their positions. That's good enough for me to add as well.
  • M
    Marcus Licinus Crassus
    11 March 23 Europe

    Response of EMA, no questions on Patch...!!!!!!!

    Great BIG news from DBV also studies for FDA in progress and study on new patch finish end of months

    Today I suppose and hope +50% UP