UK Markets closed

DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.8600-0.0200 (-0.69%)
As of 12:09PM EST. Market open.
Sign in to post a message.
  • J
    JimR
    should be another buyout target like AIMT was. 160% takeover bid...
  • R
    Robin Hood
    Also today USA take down DBV

    Great work with FDA and EMA 👏👏👏
  • R
    Robin Hood
    Incredible, only for a patch to be changed, about 1 year to wait responde from FDA???!!!!
  • R
    Robin Hood
    Sales come from Usa is clear

    Somebody wants DBV cheap for his interest
  • J
    JimR
    Down 16% yesterday Up 20% today...
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    🚨 Unusual Volume 🚨
    CRTX - Vol 20830945 (+2497.65%), Price 14.96, https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CRTX?source=unusualvolume
    LEJU - Vol 2702577 (+1415.39%), Price 1.6294, https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LEJU?source=unusualvolume
    ANGN - Vol 1957522 (+1097.99%), Price 4.0100, https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ANGN?source=unusualvolume
    DBVT - Vol 627096 (+966.24%), Price 3.7498, https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBVT?source=unusualvolume
    PSXP - Vol 3014491 (+847.36%), Price 39.21, https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/PSXP?source=unusualvolume
  • B
    Brian
    Could we see a higher close than yesterday? To me this seems to be a huge discount to the historical average, especially since all their clinical were so successful. Talk to me, I haven’t followed this stock before, bought 1k shares at 5.18.... is this a hold price. Keep in mind I’m not a day trader, all other finder are tied up and it will take 2 days to free the money up after securities are sold.... so I’m looking for advice on a 2-3 day scale. I don’t want to ruin a great buying opportunity by exiting this position... Anyone??..., ♂️
  • a
    ahsan
    Holding onto 2k shares at 2.55
    I hope soon it will reward good. Does anyone has any update on when there are meeting the FDA ?
  • V
    Van
    New comer today. Holy cow, I just read about this as one poster was whining about how Bakers made her lose alot in DBVT, I believe in Baker so I jumped in this morning and bought a modest amount, now after market shows a 50% increase. Thanks to that lady, I don't remember her nick, hehehe. Good luck to the longs.
  • G
    George
    I read over the FDA report and do not see anything that can't be fixed in a timely manner. The big thing to note is they did NOT question safety and efficacy which are the most critical elements to any pharmaceutical. Yes, they have to provide a more durable patch mechanism and prove the efficacy or safety hasn't changed. They could actually chose to use another company's already proven patch deployment system and done, while if they desire developing their own. I would choose to go forward in the most cost effective move. This company is definitely a excellent take over target for a larger Pharma, especially one that has already developed a patch system meeting these short comings. Stock a bargain at this price.
  • a
    anht
    Sold all at 6.25... made 5k... i told u guys already premarket and many times. RSI 30 + 60% = RSI will drop below 10 and it will rebounce.. Read it at 9 AM... i made good shix... also, this news cant drop 75%.. this is only CMC problem and they will correct it in March... i told u guys many times
  • N
    Nicole
    today announced that new analyses of clinical studies investigating epicutaneous immunotherapy to treat peanut allergy with a patch (DBV712 250 µg) will be presented at the virtual American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 13-15, 2020.
  • E
    Esmael
    For the end of 2020 I wait a price not under 3.5/4 usd... FDA, EMA and possible interest from another big player for pipeline... DBV cap 200 ml eur cash 180 ml... Is really not expensive for a flash takeover

    😋😋😋
  • R
    Robin Hood
    I have now about 4000 stocks at 3 usd I m really worried but I read that FDA not have given a not answer but only need more study and information... May be will return up next weeks...?
  • A
    Anthony
    Is this a buy ?
  • s
    scott
    Aimt will have the first to market advantage. A patch seems like it could be problematic when used in small children. I think both companies will be successful. owning both might be the way to go.
  • B
    Bert
    could we see some explosive news today when they report full year? Close to 3 hours from now.
  • D
    Dodgevilledawg
    Looks like between Baker and Perceptive they added almost 90M to their positions. That's good enough for me to add as well.
  • R
    Robin Hood
    11 March 23 Europe

    Response of EMA, no questions on Patch...!!!!!!!

    Great BIG news from DBV also studies for FDA in progress and study on new patch finish end of months

    Today I suppose and hope +50% UP
  • S
    Smoonies
    DBV Technologies upgraded to Hold on improved visibility at Societe General As previously reported, Societe Generale analyst Delphine Le Louet upgraded DBV Technologies to Hold from Sell with a price target of EUR 4.80, up from EUR 2.90, after the company reported on its end-September cash position and announced that its Marketing Authorization Application for Viaskin Peanut had been filed and validated by the European Medicines Agency. The company is making progress with the regulatory agencies and "has enough cash to do so" while it works on responding to the adhesion issues raised in the FDA's Complete Response Letter, the analyst said. While Le Louet thinks European revenue potential is low, she said today's announcement regarding the EMA "bodes well for sentiment"