UK markets open in 4 hours 33 minutes

DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVTF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
4.16000.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 12:12PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • A
    good indicator of a company that cares is their website.

    nothing updated, old news, nothing meaningful other then if you look you will find an offering is coming and any run up, manipulated just for that. Pay salaries, and excessive costs for a, so far, uneventful and failing trial

    I also sent 2 emails to the ones listed, both returned, no address.

    tells you really all you need to know, for now!
  • R
    Robin Hood
    Before end of July may be possible see 8/10 usd???

  • R
    Robin Hood
    Wait 3 of May
  • A
    No one follows this stock and wont unless and until it has news that matters
  • B
    Bubble Boy
    This board deserves more action ! If this company pulls this product off it will be HUGE. For humans and for $$
  • A
    One person looks at this board

    Horrible press release, No product highlight of catalysts, studies, etc...No excitement at all! Shame had promise.

    Sounds like the cost cutting is all about their salaries... offering coming by year end.
  • Y
    Sponsored Post:
    DBV Technologies S.A. shares reportedly escalated on Friday after the company issued an update on its investigational Viaskin peanut for children ages 4-11 years. Check disclaimer in the landing page. Meanwhile, these other companies said to have the ability to market greenhouse cultivation plots and donate freshly cultivated natural foods to local communities. Wonder what it feels like to be a part of these potential industries? Never miss this chance to get to know them here:
    According to the EIA, Solar Energy is Expected to Grow the Fastest of All Renewable Energy Through 2050. Learn More
    According to the EIA, Solar Energy is Expected to Grow the Fastest of All Renewable Energy Through 2050. Learn More
  • b
    Just found this online. Of course it wouldn’t let me post it. Maybe this is why it’s up today.

    DBV Battles Aimmune for Share of Peanut Allergy Treatment Market
  • R
    Outstanding performance today supported by high volume without any news.....
  • B
    Could we see a higher close than yesterday? To me this seems to be a huge discount to the historical average, especially since all their clinical were so successful. Talk to me, I haven’t followed this stock before, bought 1k shares at 5.18.... is this a hold price. Keep in mind I’m not a day trader, all other finder are tied up and it will take 2 days to free the money up after securities are sold.... so I’m looking for advice on a 2-3 day scale. I don’t want to ruin a great buying opportunity by exiting this position... Anyone??..., ♂️
  • N
    today announced that new analyses of clinical studies investigating epicutaneous immunotherapy to treat peanut allergy with a patch (DBV712 250 µg) will be presented at the virtual American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 13-15, 2020.
  • a
    Holding onto 2k shares at 2.55
    I hope soon it will reward good. Does anyone has any update on when there are meeting the FDA ?
  • V
    New comer today. Holy cow, I just read about this as one poster was whining about how Bakers made her lose alot in DBVT, I believe in Baker so I jumped in this morning and bought a modest amount, now after market shows a 50% increase. Thanks to that lady, I don't remember her nick, hehehe. Good luck to the longs.
  • G
    I read over the FDA report and do not see anything that can't be fixed in a timely manner. The big thing to note is they did NOT question safety and efficacy which are the most critical elements to any pharmaceutical. Yes, they have to provide a more durable patch mechanism and prove the efficacy or safety hasn't changed. They could actually chose to use another company's already proven patch deployment system and done, while if they desire developing their own. I would choose to go forward in the most cost effective move. This company is definitely a excellent take over target for a larger Pharma, especially one that has already developed a patch system meeting these short comings. Stock a bargain at this price.
  • a
    Sold all at 6.25... made 5k... i told u guys already premarket and many times. RSI 30 + 60% = RSI will drop below 10 and it will rebounce.. Read it at 9 AM... i made good shix... also, this news cant drop 75%.. this is only CMC problem and they will correct it in March... i told u guys many times
  • E
    For the end of 2020 I wait a price not under 3.5/4 usd... FDA, EMA and possible interest from another big player for pipeline... DBV cap 200 ml eur cash 180 ml... Is really not expensive for a flash takeover

  • R
    Robin Hood
    I have now about 4000 stocks at 3 usd I m really worried but I read that FDA not have given a not answer but only need more study and information... May be will return up next weeks...?
  • A
    Is this a buy ?
  • s
    Aimt will have the first to market advantage. A patch seems like it could be problematic when used in small children. I think both companies will be successful. owning both might be the way to go.
  • B
    could we see some explosive news today when they report full year? Close to 3 hours from now.