No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Bank of England
Work & Management
UK markets close in 5 hours 48 minutes
Flower One Holdings Inc. (FLOOF)
Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 02:46PM EDT
1,615 reactions on $FLOOF conversation
Sign in to post a message.
Are earnings actually coming out today?
Sometimes I forget that FLOOF is actually called FlowerOne. I'm so used to FLOOF in my mind haha.
The play here is that Nevada doesn't allow interstate commerce and FLOOF is the largest bud producer in the state. They should own a good portion of the wholesale market for flower.
Open to other insights. I didn't know (but found out below and trusting it) the CFO came from the Raiders, that's pretty big.
New product, that’s a first in a while.
Interesting news, kinda good, kinda bad, depending on how you look at it. More borrowed money.
Is today really going to be the day they report?
More shares issued for interest payments. I guess management subscribes to the idea that "dilution is the solution".
How badly diluted you ask?
This company is in very poor financial condition, continually diluting trying to pay the bills
2c Canadian. Turn off the lights and lock the doors. Incredible incompetence.
Hey everyone..I know the numbers are looking really good for floof and you’re positive it’s going to jump through the roof at any minute..but before you put anymore money into it I heard there’s this bridge for sale in Brooklyn for a super duper low price if any of you are interested.
Hey everyone..my uncles, friends, father in laws sister talked to the owners’ brothers, friends, twice removed cousin and he says next week there’s going to be excellent news and that everyone should buy as many shares as they can. I know everyone was saying .04 was the time to sell your house and buy but I’m telling you .02 is even better. Plus there’s some convention coming to town which will drive up revenue or something. Im backing up the truck!
Nice to see F1 up a cent CAD!
Jake the Snake
no comments for weeks at a time now that everybody realized the truth. where are the cheerleaders from before?
Seems to be a lot of speculation without any backup.
Going to continue holding my floof and buying to average out. As I've said time and time again, the company is being ran by a completely different regime than the Canadian crew, a group that actually wants F1 to be a success - and it doesn't turn around just like that, it's only been a year. But it will.
The strip is as busy as ever right now with the draft, hopefully this will come with an uptick in Vegas sales.
Curious who's been here from the beginning who's the OG's?
My first buy was October 2018 at just over a dollar. Remember riding that wave to $2.81? I was up 10k at one point...here's to those days returning cheers 🍻
1. new board in place
2. new management in place
3. founders completed divested
4. majority of shares held by long term investors that share the same vision as board and management
5. balance sheet corrected
6. company logging record weekly sales
7. Produces all or the majority of 3 of the top 5 brands in NV (per Headset - Flower One, Cookies and NLVO)
8. Produces the majority of the flower for NV's best selling brand: Cookies
9. Cookies first branded store in Las Vegas (and NV) opens next week (Cookies on the Strip)
10. Cookies second branded store in Las Vegas opens in 2-3 months (currently Apothecary across from The Palms)
11. Las Vegas still at just 35% capacity. Scheduled to fully re-open on June 1 for the Conor Mcgregor fight.
12. State of Nevada just passed law allowing for cannabis lounges and onsight consumption within certain dispensaries with the proper licenses
13. Flower One's 400,000 sq ft greenhouse currently getting upgraded to produce even higher-quality flower and increase yields.
14. Flower One's output can support double the current demand.
15. California brands are chomping at the bit to get into new state markets and most will rely upon an experienced cultivation partner like Flower One to do so.
OTC Dynamics | $FLOOF Flower One Announces Vendor Conversions To Equity
January numbers are epic. Over 5m according to Headset. Imagine when Las Vegas tourism opens up beyond 25% capacity. Hold on to your hats
Councils at risk of going bust as soaring costs blow £2.4bn hole in budgets
FTSE hits two-week high as stocks rebound from recent rout
Yahoo Finance UK
Heathrow airport told to cut passenger charges
Yahoo Finance UK
© 2022 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
About our ads