UK markets closed

Ceragon Networks Ltd. (GGN.F)

Frankfurt - Frankfurt Delayed price. Currency in EUR
Add to watchlist
2.3730-0.0050 (-0.21%)
At close: 08:05AM CEST
Sign in to post a message.
  • W
    William
    Why would avnw make this offer after their $3.25 offer was rejected 8 months ago ???
  • A
    Al
    few steps forward on HEAVY volume .. drift back a bit on much lighter volume ... under accumulation thanks to the AVNW "inspired" support line.... bet they are having 2nd thoughts as their bid wasn't met with a lot of fanfare from the potential target..... My feeling is AVNW's attempt just pointed out that they are having trouble getting Tier 1/2/3 telecoms due to either their equipment, future roadmap, or both.
  • W
    William
    How is it possible that avnw could offer $3.25 8 months ago and $2.80 now?
    Why wasn't the $3.25 offer publicized??
    THIS COMPANY IS BEING STOLEN FROM THE SHAREHOLDERS... MGMT IS LAUGHING AT THE GOYIM (US)
    EVERYTHING I'VE PREDICTED AND HAVE BEEN PREACHING FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS HAS JUST COME TRUE
    EVERYTHING ... EVERYTHING ... EVERYTHING ... EVERYTHING ... EVERYTHING ... EVERYTHING
  • J
    James
    Had I invested to purchase 20K shares of AVNW 3 years ago I would have reaped a heavy profit. I chose Ceragon based on the reputation of its product reliability, proprietary chip development and future product pipeline. Here I am still looking for results in the form of increased revenue, earnings and stock price apreciation. Time for the CEO to be a leader and respond!
  • D
    DBA
    OFFER TO SELL AT $12 !!!!!

    All 202K of my shares are available for sale at $12 per share. This offer to sell may be removed at any moment but should be available for this entire day.
  • A
    Al
  • D
    DBA
    “Aviat believes Ceragon’s current board has overseen destruction of shareholder value and overlooked opportunities to create greater value,”

    Well that may be true BUT BUT BUT AVNW share price has gone down too so they don't have much to brag about.

    While its nice to have a buy out offer, it is way too low. I would vote NO on my 202K shares.
  • Z
    Zthanleigh
    I think Ceragon will proceed slowly and await next move by Aviat. I doubt Institutional investors will sell at low-ball 2.80 nor will the insiders and many of the small people. I will await next quarter results unless something very good breaks first.
  • G
    Guillermo
    WE need that our CEO step up ., and gives us an estimate near term EBITDA.....Make the case for a higher margins ., higher revenues.......THOU higher PPS!!!!
    I read here a post .,that a 10% higher gross margin.,allows a $30 MILLIONS in higher gross income.!!!!--------Would be great.
  • P
    Per Juel
    Why offer Aviat now?

    They know that Ceragon is releasing better Q2 (massive order book, better logistic cost, new market offerings) and will do even better in Q3 and Q4. Add to this the release of market share gains and new products. They know they cannot compete at Tier 1's against Ceragon.

    Ceragon share is depressed primary do to a sharp dropping tech amrket and as a small cap they have dropped even more.

    Have 500.000 shares and just now i will sell for 6 USD - not less - assuming i get my money before Q2 release.
  • A
    Al
    $CRNT $AVNW .... for the last 6 months
    ... Nasdaq down 4,600+ points ... almost 30%
    .... AVNW down a little over $7 to 25 ... almost down 22%
    CRNT ... down a whopping 1 CENT (obviously CRNT was down alot prior to the proposal but it sure makes teh end of Quarter #'s look pretty good for any fund holding them)

    AVNT, why would your management think the low ball offer would work and why spring it a few days prior to the end of the Q?
  • A
    Al
    Volume stands out today ... it usually preceeds price as this will get alot of attention and review tomorrow from wall street ... where there is money to be made they will come ...
  • G
    Guillermo
    Call me crazy... bought 200 contracts Calls with a strike of $2.50 for next December at $0.30 each--------------IMHO,free money to me in DECEMBER !!!
    Worst case....I have to buy them, at., $2.50 plus $0.30= $2.80 --------NOTHING to lose and MUCH to gain.....let it be!!!!----------------let the music play!!!
    Sold my shares and half to SNCR and to VTNR....both are easy triples.....!!!!
    DD as always.----Buenas tardes.
  • C
    Corn
    Email Doran and others at Ceragon every single day until they respond with some action??!!!!!!
  • S
    Shark
    I accept $6
  • P
    Pinbot
    I don't really blame Aviat for the initial low-ball offer since bidding has to start somewhere similar to auctions in which the final selling price is virtually always higher.

    "Ceragon shareholders deserve better," Aviat says in its filing..."

    The said statement really is very rich with the very low $2.80 offer? Yes, shareholders deserve better like at least an offer based on a 52 week high of $4.33 + an added premium.

    "Aviat's next generation System on Chip (partnership with MaxLinear) is based on a newer generation of technology than Ceragon's chip and we believe will offer significant differentiation. Ceragon's chip development strategy is destroying value to shareholders and will offer no technological advantage to customers in the medium to long-term. Without our offer for and stewardship of Ceragon's business, we do not expect to see significant change in the company's stock performance nor its operating results"

    It's very interesting that they threw in a passage about performance? In essence they proclaim they have a much better technological solution than CRNT. If they do, why bother with a costly buyout? I'm sure Aviat does not feel sorry for the CRNT stockholders, and only want to help out of the kindness and compassion of their bleeding heart. With Dish selecting CRNT, it's very apparent Aviat couldn't convince Dish that they do have a better solution that has been thoroughly tested, evaluated, and ready to go within Dish's rollout schedule in 2022.

    I know CRNT has a number of shortcomings, but the most important area is having products that customers want! With Dish on-board and others yet to be announced, I think the $6 to $8 range is a fair price for a competitor to pay to hit the ground running and avoiding the extra time, & added cost to develop a competitive solution that would most likely to be fought in court over a number of potentially costly patent infringement violations.
  • S
    Scott
    William aviat acknowledged they made and offer for 3.25 in November so why wouldn't crnt have said yes then if they're so corrupt
  • G
    Guillermo
    The good part., will FORCE management., our CEO....to step up,and say ,why we are worth a lot more.....Which I have NO DOUBT since last november they already rejected their $3.25 offer.-------CEO ., must tell us what is the near term expected EBITDA and future.., on the full deployment 5G rollout.
  • J
    James
    With 20K shares accumulated over a 3 year period and all the positive news on products, Tier 1 Operator contracts I have expected much more from Ceragon. If the future for Ceragon is as bright as we have been led to believe then CEO should respond and substantiate the case for a better offer.
  • M
    Michael
    Been here awhile I believe in the team in place because the owner of all this is active in the industry with other of his own companies we dont need Aviant guys and gals .They need us ...hopefully