|Bid||0.00 x 10000|
|Ask||0.00 x 29000|
|Day's range||2,975.50 - 3,018.50|
|52-week range||2,601.00 - 3,582.00|
|PE ratio (TTM)||1,698.92|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y target est||N/A|
Oct.10 -- Vagit Alekperov, chief executive officer at Lukoil, Russia's second largest oil company, discusses the OPEC-Russia oil deal and his successor at Lukoil OAO. He spoke exclusively with Bloomberg's Annmarie Hordern to mark the 15th anniversary of the company's London listing.
Russia's largest oil producer Rosneft has no plans to buy its rival Lukoil, the country's No.2 oil company, Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin told a news briefing on Thursday.
Kazakhstan's Karachaganak field produced 9.3 million tonnes of oil in January-September and will produce 12.0 million tonnes in total this year, Deputy Energy Minister Makhambet Dosmukhambetov said on ...
Middle East oil producers are venturing into trading crude as three years of weak oil prices has encouraged them to find new sources of income beyond the business of exporting their output. OPEC kingpin Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest oil exporter, is among those making the shift.
Aker BP (LSE: 0M5J.L - news) plans to drill between six and eight exploration wells off Norway next year, including four in the Barents Sea, the Norwegian oil firm's chief executive told Reuters. One of these will target a prospect in the southeast Barents on the maritime border with Russia and could contain significant new resources. "Yes, it can, but it also (has) quite a bit of risk," Chief (Taiwan OTC: 3345.TWO - news) Executive Karl Johnny Hersvik said in an interview at Aker BP's office near Oslo.
A central bank rescue of Russian bank Otkritie has eased market concerns that other banks could be in trouble, prompting banking stocks to reverse three days of losses. Russia's central bank stepped in on Tuesday to take at least a 75 percent stake in Otkritie, the country's biggest privately-owned bank, to plug a hole in its balance sheet. It was the biggest Russian bank bailout since 2011, when the central bank stepped in to rescue the mid-sized Bank of Moscow.
A central bank rescue of Russian bank Otkritie has eased market concerns that other banks could be in trouble, prompting banking stocks to reverse three days of losses. Russia's central bank stepped in on Tuesday to take at least a 75 percent stake in Otkritie, the country's biggest privately-owned bank, to plug a hole in its balance sheet. The bailout highlights problems among Russia's banks and the challenge the authorities face in trying to clean up the sector.
Russian energy major Lukoil said on Tuesday it had launched main production and processing facilities at its South-West Gissar project in Uzbekistan, allowing to increase gas production. The facilities ...
* Urals crude differentials to dated Brent in northwest Europe were down on Friday in anticipation of ample supplies in September, traders said. * They expect to see an extended loading plan for September ...
* Urals crude differentials to dated Brent were steady on Tuesday after the provisional schedule for the first days of September showed stable supplies compared with August, while Azeri BTC was seen at higher levels, traders said. * Urals crude supplies from the Baltic Sea ports of Primorsk and Ust-Luga between September 1 and 5 were set at 1 million tonnes, unchanged from August. * There were no bids or offers for Urals, Azeri BTC, CPC Blend and Siberian Light in the Platts window on Tuesday, traders said.
* Urals crude differentials to dated Brent in northwest Europe rose to their highest in 48 months on Wednesday, while traders expect the grade to soften when September barrels flow to the market, with supply abundant and demand soft. * In the Platts window Statoil (LSE: 0M2Z.L - news) bid for 100,000 tonnes of Urals loading on Aug. 26-30 at dated Brent minus $0.20 a barrel, but failed to find a seller, traders said. * In the Mediterranean Litasco bid for 80,000 tonnes of Urals for Aug. 23-27 at dated Brent minus $0.15 a barrel, unchanged from Tuesday, but no interest was shown.
* Urals crude differentials to dated Brent rose again on Wednesday as strong margins, limited supply and a steady flow of Baltic barrels to Asia offset an outage at Shell's Pernis refinery, traders said. ...
* Urals, Azeri BTC and CPC Blend differentials were firmer again on Friday with buyers trying to fix August barrels amid an ongoing rally in Brent futures and peak seasonal demand, traders said. * Oil ...
Iran is readying its first round of oil and gas exploration tenders since the easing of economic sanctions, hoping to attract the likes of BP and Gazprom, an Iranian energy official said on Monday. Sitting on some of the world's biggest energy reserves, Iran has already been working on deals to develop existing fields such as South Pars, South Azadegan, Yadavaran, West Karoon, Mansuri and Abe-Timur. Russia's Lukoil and Denmark's Maersk are also potential investors.
A tender to develop Iran's Azadegan oil field will be held before next Friday, National Iranian Oil Company Managing Director Ali Kardor told state-run Press TV on Sunday. Invitation letters to submit ...
Bulgaria's competition watchdog has cleared the local arms of Russian oil company Lukoil of abusing their dominant market positions following a 15 month investigation. The Commission for Protection of Competition launched the probe in February 2016 after complaints from Bulgarians that fuel prices remained high despite a plunge in global oil prices, and a request from Prime Minister Boiko Borisov for the watchdog to make checks on the fuel sector.
Russia's largest oil producer Rosneft expects its upstream capital expenditures in 2017 at not higher than $7 per barrel of oil equivalent , the company said in a presentation on Wednesday. It said this ...
* Russia's Surgutneftegaz has awarded a spot tender to sell 100,000 tonnes of Urals oil loading from Primorsk and 140,000 tonnes for the same grade loading from Novorossiisk to BP and Litasco respectively, ...
Bulgaria's anti-monopoly commission said on Wednesday it had not proved price fixing between six fuel retailers after an investigation. In October, the commission accused Lukoil Bulgaria, part of LUKOIL, ...
* Russia's second largest oil producer Lukoil looks for investors to sell about a third of its fuel stations in Russian regions, Kommersant newspaper reported on Wednesday citing unnamed sources in the ...
Kazakhstan's Karachaganak oil and gas condensate field produced 139.7 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2016, down 1.4 percent from a year earlier, the operating consortium led by Shell and Eni said ...
The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) plans to ship 10.4 million tonnes of oil from Kazakhstan's Kashagan offshore Caspian field this year, CPC said in a statement on Tuesday. CPC said it planned to transport another 5.4 million tonnes of oil from the Filanovsky and Korchagin Caspian offshore fields operated by Russia's Lukoil. In October, CPC said it intended to ship up to 12 million tonnes of oil from the Kashagan field this year.
Kazakhstan has agreed to continue talks about a tax dispute with the Karachaganak consortium of oil majors led by Shell (LSE: RDSB.L - news) and Eni (LSE: 0N9S.L - news) despite beginning arbitration proceedings, the Kazakh Energy Ministry said on Thursday. Quoting minister Kanat Bozumbayev, a ministry spokesman said the sides had agreed in December to extend talks by nine months and Kazakhstan might stop the arbitration if it was satisfied with the consortium's offer.
Iraq has reduced its oil production by around 180,000 barrels per day and plans to cut a further 30,000 bpd before the end of the month, the OPEC member's oil minister said on Monday. The cut came from a 4.75 million bpd level, Jabar Ali al-Luaibi told reporters at an industry event at Chatham House in London. "We are abiding by OPEC policy and the OPEC agreement," Luaibi said.
Russian equity funds rocketed away from their emerging market peers in 2016, overtaking Brazilian funds in the second half, whilst on the emerging debt side it was contrarian bets in beaten down Latin American names that paid off. Russian funds filled the top three places in a league table of emerging equity funds based on performance data from Lipper, after an oil price recovery kickstarted the economy. Chris Bannon, fund manager of the Pictet Russian Equities fund, which topped the equity table with a return of over 70 percent, said he was optimistic for 2017, seeing potential for more upside driven by earnings growth, coupled with today's cheap valuations.