UK Markets closed

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO)

NasdaqGM - NasdaqGM Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.5300+0.1200 (+8.51%)
At close: 04:00PM EDT
1.5300 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 07:59PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • C
    Christopher
    Separately, The Times of London reported that Evercore and Citigroup are said to be involved as advisers for a potential deal.
  • P
    PJ
    The other thing to keep in mind is that it was shared that the end of the market today, there would be significant stock trading for stocks in the Russell 1000 and 2000, as there as rebalancing that needed to happen. An article I read said watch for big volume trades late day Friday on a number of stocks. Not sure if MREO experienced this but the charge shows a number of trades in the 100k - 293k range.
  • U
    Up-or-Down
    Just a rumor for now until it hits the newswire signed and sealed. I would imagine both companies are not allowed to say a word leading to a possible deal otherwise this would jump to $3-$5 range. What if it doesn't happen but at this level, it's worth waiting.
  • J
    Joseph
    IMO this buyout will happen. Maybe not as soon as longs would like, but given their other partnerships this will be bought by someone, and over $5 per (I'd guess in the $7.50 range). Paying a billion dollars for MREO would put this at $10 per share, which to a BP company is pocket change.
  • W
    Wall St 3
    Postive !! Monday. Great for all of us. *****
  • L
    Lance
    Hold your shares they’re trying to manipulate this stock by driving the price down…Inevitably this will ultimately go up!
    They being the investment company that wants MREO to wind down operations and take a buyout…
  • W
    Wall St 3
    Update. ****Two big pharmaceutical. On table Astra z. And other one from Switzerland 🇨🇭. We will Boom. Soon
  • S
    Sharon
    I took the PROFIT !!
  • D
    Don
    Buyout announced by July 1st
  • D
    Don
    No companies denying news. $8
  • B
    Brijs
    I been reading all over the web and found out officially nothing about buyout. I went to both companies website and there are no such news for buyout. So, my thinking is a speculation play until official news from companies.
  • U
    Up-or-Down
    If positive news comes with the deal, I would imagine the price skip all the way to $5.
  • Z
    Zaw
    I praised whoever keep holding, cause I do and I am happy with it cause this's already written $5 a share the least.
  • S
    Sapientlife
    MREO is about to enter the meme zone buckle up for the vertical trip!
  • S
    Skyblue
    AstraZeneca accepted $5 per share, half AstraZeneca stock and other half cash purchase price of nearly $500 million deal.
  • V
    Vik
    Beautiful ride $CLVS and $MREO

    MREO is offered $5 buyout per share by AstraZeneca. CLVS will be minimum $20. GL
  • J
    Jerry
    Read the news today. Buying at $5/share. With shorts covering this will hit $8-9 tomorrow
    Shorts will get roasted
  • W
    Wall St 3
    Team *****With Astra z and other. Big pharm. NOVARTIS. Stock : NVS. Mreo. Will close deal soon one or other. *******. Boom soon
  • D
    Denis
    Jus waiting for an official bid announcement. Stay calm and wait, heasy to do. GL.
  • T
    TA
    There is still 344 % gain to 5$. Plus another 2-3$ for squeeze thats 550% gain what are people waiting for?