UK markets close in 3 hours 23 minutes

Northern Data AG (NB2.DE)

XETRA - XETRA Delayed price. Currency in EUR
Add to watchlist
26.15-0.85 (-3.15%)
As of 01:40PM CET. Market open.
Full screen
Previous close27.00
Open27.05
Bid26.00 x 0
Ask26.15 x 0
Day's range26.00 - 27.00
52-week range8.51 - 32.30
Volume23,980
Avg. volume71,654
Market cap1.348B
Beta (5Y monthly)0.87
PE ratio (TTM)2.17
EPS (TTM)12.06
Earnings date15 Feb 2024 - 16 Feb 2024
Forward dividend & yieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-dividend dateN/A
1y target estN/A
  • PR Newswire

    Northern Data Group appoints Group Chief Financial Officer

    Northern Data Group (Ticker symbol German stock market: NB2, ISIN: DE000A0SMU87) ), a leading provider of High-Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructure solutions, today announces a key appointment to its Group Executive Committee of Elliot Jordan as Group Chief Financial Officer. Elliot will join the Group in late February 2024.

  • PR Newswire

    Northern Data Group announces closing of Damoon acquisition

    Northern Data AG ('Northern Data Group') (Ticker symbol German stock market: NB2) (ISIN: DE000A0SMU87) today announces the completion of the acquisition of Damoon Limited, formerly Damoon Designated Activity Company ('Damoon')' from Tether Group. The transaction was first announced in July 2023 and following the required regulatory clearances, the acquisition of c. 70% of Damoon was completed by the end of December 2023, while the remaining c. 30% of Damoon was acquired on 3 January 2024. The cl

  • PR Newswire

    Northern Data Group appoints Group Chief Legal Officer

    Northern Data Group (Ticker symbol German stock market: NB2) (ISIN: DE000A0SMU8), a leading provider of specialized High-Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructure, today announced the key appointment to its Group Executive Committee of Rudolf Haas as Group Chief Legal Officer. Rudolf will join the Group from 1 January 2024.