UK Markets closed

No Borders, Inc. (NBDR)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.00300.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 02:10PM EDT

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Aug. 15, 2022.

Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    Saw a tweet from CEO that he's still heavily working with Hong Kong as of last night so that seems like good news that things are progressing
  • D
    I've minimally invested in this company on a tip. The more I look into the company the more I'm regretting my decision. If the SEC decision gets reversed, there may be some hope otherwise, it's an uphill battle. Thoughts?
  • K
    $DECN conversation
    $NBDR got suspended and is trading higher than it was prior to suspension , they’re currently appealing the SEC case also.
  • H
    Hockey Guy
    This is one of the most underappreciated OTC stocks out there. Unfairly halted by SEC mid 2020. They have had some good PRs and I'm sure their next ER will show nice uptick in revs..Got the shares for little never know. I think they are hard to buy as no one is selling.
  • t
    Hoping they release a great PR tomorrow!
  • T
    Meanwhile, Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar is hard at work to nudge the FDA in the right direction. His tweet from a few days ago:

    I was happy to work with @NoBordersNBDR on expediting test kits to the US. “No Borders is actively engaged with the FDA, FEMA, Congressman Gosar’s and Congressman McCarthy’s move quickly and help Americans combat the COVID-19 epidemic.”
  • A
    The Food and Drug Administration said late Monday that it will allow private companies to begin marketing coronavirus test kits directly to the public, in a new initiative to ease a chronic shortage of test kits.
    The Food and Drug Administration said late Monday that it will allow private companies to begin marketing coronavirus test kits directly to the public, in a new initiative to ease a chronic shortage of test kits.
  • j
    If they can clear the SEC, with the new deal in place, NBDR could see some action, and our worthless shares may spring back to life!
  • r
    still not seeing anything about an offering yesterday, can someone please post it thanks.
  • A
    I see FDA approval within next 48 hours! The FDA is moving quickly. good luck!

    Headed to over 2.00 when it is approved.
  • A
    The offering yesterday was not new it was an amendment to what they did back in September of 2019.

    Actually a good thing in order to keep up with the demand of supplying kits.

    It says reports after test must be submitted to FDA after 15 days.

    We have time! This could be a game changer! Good luck!
  • D
    Great news today on an acquisition 2019 begins with promise really Really Stocked on this one.....jump on board or play catchup later
  • s
    all in
  • T
    Trade the open
    NO PHONE NUMBER for the new company. Come on. I've reached out 3 times on their website with no response. How can you have an IR person that wont respond? Lets see if they can win us over before converting the billion shares. I would love to see .20 or .30
    I have some advice for the company as a long time investor. Be smart, NO stock conversions or forward splits....and get a phone number
    Disclosure: We own well over 1,000,000 shares (previous company investor)
  • d
    Looks like my broker now shows the value of NBDR at $.0088 a share. We’re now sub-penny.
    Looks like I’ll have a write off on December 31st.
    That’s the risk I took with buying a pink sheet. Just glad it wasn’t my life’s savings.
  • A
    Check out #NBDR and #BIEI guys very cheap and it could be the next DECN this is not bashingjust trying to help make ppl money.
  • d
    I guess the statements and claims by NBDR were too ambiguous. For all we know, they have 5 boxes that were received under speculative circumstances. 2 boxes sent to New Jersey and a couple boxes in a tweet photo. Nothing concrete enough in their filings and questionable communication via social media. Not the way to run a business during this difficult time.
    Hopefully they can right the ship, but right now it’s listing heavily towards the starboard side.
  • w
    Ready for some news! Been a month.
  • A
    still early
  • T
    This company is following their strategic plan. Look at the steps its taken. Reverse merger, then built a partnership, went current, signed an international contract, gained another partnership, stayed current, gained MOU. Now that their positioned in the right markets they can focuse on generating contracts and revenue. This is as close to a text book expansion plan as you'd find down here in penny land.