|Bid||27.00 x 100|
|Ask||28.42 x 200|
|Day's range||27.30 - 27.83|
|52-week range||22.99 - 42.03|
|PE ratio (TTM)||-6.55|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.40 (1.46%)|
|1y target est||N/A|
On October 17, 2017, Noble Energy’s (NBL) short interest ratio was ~4%, compared with its short interest ratio of ~3.3% in January 2017.
Approximately 47% of the analysts covering Noble Energy (NBL) rate it as a “buy,” and ~23% rate it as a “strong buy.” The remaining 30% rate it as a “hold.”
Noble Energy’s (NBL) 3Q17 volumes are expected to range between 352 Mboepd–358 Mboepd—from its previous guidance of 340 Mboepd–350 Mboepd.
Noble Energy's revenue estimates for 3Q17 stand at $935.2 million, compared with its revenues of $910 million in 3Q17 and $1.06 billion in 2Q17.
Chesapeake Energy stock should close between $3.60 and $4.16 in the next seven days. The stock should stay within this range ~68% of the time.
On October 6, the short interest ratio, in Chesapeake Energy stock was 22.2%. In January, the short interest ratio in Chesapeake Energy stock was ~12%.
Robert Kleinschmidt, Tocqueville Asset Management CEO, discusses his company's investing strategies and the three areas he considers being out of favor and a fertile ground for looking for rewarding investments.
Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX) has 89% of analysts surveyed by Wall Street analysts rating it a “buy,” while the remaining 11% rate it as a “hold.”
* BAT brings second-largest bond of year * VEREIT upsized to US$600m * Noble, Oklahoma bond pricing little changed vs guidance * Most actively traded: TEVA 3.15% 2026s * Weekly issuance: US$33.925bn * ...
Colorado offers a view into how the U.S. shale oil recovery is unfolding beyond the high-growth Permian Basin in Texas.
The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange is about to see its largest IPO ever with the sale of part of the Tamar natural gas field by Delek Drilling.
RBC Capital Markets top 30 stocks for 2017 have collectively outperformed the market by around 50 basis points this year.
Israel's Delek Group (Frankfurt: 6D4A.F - news) said on Thursday its quarterly profit was boosted by the sale of two natural gas sites and higher income from its exploration and production operations as it seeks further international expansion. "2017 will be marked by furthering the group's international presence, by executing on our strategy to focus on the energy sector, with a goal of becoming a key player in global energy markets," Delek CEO Asaf Bartfeld said in a statement. Delek, through its subsidiaries, has major shares in the Tamar and Leviathan gas fields off Israel's coast.
Jim Cramer lays out why oil and interest rates could influence the market more than earnings next week.
An oil move from "$50 to $60 is very dramatic" for one set of companies, says Paul Sankey, senior oil and gas analyst at Wolfe Research.