UK markets closed

ObsEva SA (OBSV)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.8900-0.0100 (-0.53%)
At close: 04:00PM EDT
1.9000 +0.01 (+0.53%)
After hours: 06:53PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    No volume!! Not one single institution is buying after the approval. A meager $200k worth stocks traded so far today and it’s all small retail traders. All we need is 10 to 15 million to kick start the upward movement and get wider attention. Need more reputable analysts to cover this stock and provide price estimates. I’ve held it for more than a year now and I’ll wait until FDA approval and then decide to get out. What’s a few more months?
  • M
    I dont think it's dillution, the whole biotec sector is been badly beaten. Almost all stocks in biotec are way undervalued at the moment. Companys with new approved medication are at 10-30% of their real value. Many biotecs should be 5-10 times higher now. I think it is the market situation, investors don't go into new stuff in unceartain times. But now would be the time to get int it at these prices!
  • M
    Hands down my biggest disappointment in all my investments...anyone still think the sp will do anything in September?
  • M
    Morten Skov
    This Stock is broken..
  • I
    As volume goes so will the SP as they can not keep dumping shares into zero buyers, I guess they must still have 6 million to dump, then I bet them $3.67s turn into $1.20s they have financed over 50% of the float, and they still want 23 million for the directors that have not done a thing to create shareholder value.
  • I
    Let's see them convert them shares on this volume $1.66 convert, this could get a lot cheaper.
  • J
    Stock market is up big, but Obseva is in the red.
  • I
    You just know things are wrong when you get an approval, and you close red in a huge market bounce day and then follow red the next trading day on a market ripper, biotech is on a rally right now,
  • S
    remember this was never above 4 since nolasiban didnt work, unless two short rallies without any reason. their blockbuster died 2019. so getting to 6 will be a success.
  • I
    You guys get excited about a 4,000 shares being traded premarket, when over 50% of the float will be getting sold to keep CEO and the directors living in lavish lifestyles.
  • T
    feb. 2023 options are $1.48. I'm going to literally options contract all my shares at $2.50, take the collateral and repurchase new shares and option those shares as well. and so on. I can literally purchase shares for 32 cents if I'm willing to hold for 8 months and sell for a profit at a strike of $3.98. does anyone see a whole in this logic
  • E
    Do not trust this management.
  • C
    June 17, 2022: Obseva Announces European Commission Marketing Authorization for Yselty® (linzagolix), an Oral GnRH Antagonist, for the Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
  • R
    Has anyone had luck actually connecting with someone from the company who can explain what the plan is to create shareholder value?
  • S
    2.50 today?
  • x
    Hmm, double the average volume and down a penny? If this volume was more on the sell side, it would have gone down, so its obvious accumulation.
  • p
    So the jump to 4 CHF as predicted in this forum by one member upon EMA's approval did not happen; believe Ian , we will not make money on this stock even with FDA approval...the stock was 3.5 even 4 with no news, now with excellent news we are at 1.8...scam like careful
  • C
    This happens every time good news comes out for the company. SP stagnates or drops. For years, the 1 thing that would increase shareholder value has been a BO or partnership. Instead they've decided to extend their paychecks as long as possible and not fund their operations through a BP (which would be best for the development/distribution of their products AND for investors). Haven't had confidence in mgmt for at least a year now. Very disappointing.
  • P
    Do you think that all analysts price objectives (6, 11, 12!) are realistic?
    And if yes in what horison time ( assuming both approval europe and us will be ok)