UK markets closed

Paddy Power Betfair plc (PDYPY)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
81.22-1.43 (-1.73%)
At close: 03:58PM EDT
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Previous close82.65
Bid0.00 x 0
Ask0.00 x 0
Day's range80.97 - 82.54
52-week range54.18 - 105.33
Avg. volume13,719
Market cap29.122B
Beta (5Y monthly)0.84
PE ratio (TTM)N/A
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-dividend date13 Apr 2020
1y target estN/A
  • Reuters

    Flutter eyes Balkan expansion with acquisition of Serbia's MaxBet

    Fanduel and Paddy Power owner Flutter said on Wednesday it had bought an initial 51% stake in Serbia's number two sports betting and gaming operator MaxBet for 141 million euros ($148.95 million) in a bid to expand in the Balkans. Flutter said the deal, which also allows it to acquire the remaining 49% stake in 2029 on similar terms, aligns with its strategy to target fast-growing, regulated markets where it can combine local expertise with its global pricing and technology. Flutter, the world's largest online betting company, said the 700 million euro Serbian betting market is attractive due to its relatively low online penetration of around 35% and expected online compound annual growth to 2025 of approximately 15%.

  • Yahoo Finance UK

    Wall Street mixed and FTSE lower as investors await US GDP update

    Wall Street was mixed as Hollywood writers reached a tentative deal to end a strike action.


    CRH Debuts on NYSE After Leaving Dublin Exchange, Flutter Entertainment Might Follow

    CRH (NYSE:CRH), the building materials giant, debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today, Monday, after being delisted from the Irish Stock Exchange. The company has been trading in Dublin for over 80 years. CRH had completed the necessary changes to transfer its primary listing from Euronext Dublin to NYSE. The company's shares were 2% higher in early trading in New York today.