UK markets closed

Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI)

NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.7497+0.0517 (+7.41%)
At close: 04:00PM EST
0.7500 +0.00 (+0.04%)
After hours: 05:07PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • W
    Wahaj
    I am honestly very confused. Should I sell on 20k loss. At this point idk if it'll go back to 1.50 anytime soon. Any advice?
  • J
    Jeff
    So it is Dec. 1st 2021 and the final month of the year. The so called buyout seems to be a distant memory as all the pumpers , Livendi , ryan , The stock guru and many many more have been really really quite about the Multi Billion dollar buyout . These pumpers have
    possibly mislead TONS of investors of their hard earned cash .
    I hope people have learned from this and always question these pumpers before making a decision to lay down your $ $ $ but then again its only advice and why listen to me when I am nothing more than a basher or bear or negative this and that .... according to the pumpers and cheeleaders on here . PEACE !
  • T
    Tonko
    This is not rebounding like every other stock today. so sad.
  • C
    CHARLENE & MARK
    For the record, I have been a shareholder since 2014. Made a few bucks along the way but have definitely given it all back buying dips similar to this one. I was hopeful but my gut is telling me it may be over. They said commercialization may not happen until 2025. That's 3 more years of R&D. They had 55 million in cash at 6/30/21. At 9/30/21 its down to 44.7 million. That is a burn rate of 10.3 million in the quarter signifying to the uninitiated that they have roughly 4 quarters of cash in order to bring the Enos to market 13 quarters from now or 2025! What is tells me is that there is going to be enormous dilution to existing holders OR, they may simply wipe out existing shareholders and Medtronic buys them out at the courthouse steps. I have been with many boom or bust stocks and the recent trading trends tells me we may be in for a bust. Its not because I don't believe in the technology, it's because I don't believe they have the financial capability to bring it to market. Someone far larger will but it could be after we are all wiped out. I went from Bullish to Bearish with this stock the last year or so. Best of luck to you all. I am going to hang in there but I don't have the confidence to buy this dip. Already have $10k on the line.
  • W
    Wahaj
    Problem is I was prospering ins stocks ever since I started but got too greedy with this one and can't have it take me down. When do you guys think is the earliest tmd can go hit 1.50 again?
  • R
    Ryan
    Fortunes are made by those who know how to buy low and sell high. TMD is touching all time lows, but major catalysts are on the horizon. Don't miss the boat on this one.
  • K
    Kevin
    JNJ recently delayed their robot as well. This is not unique to TMDI. Sure JNJ can absorb that impact much easier. I see no info stating problems with the TMDI technology. That said, if you believed in the tech before you should believe in it now. They need to figure out their cash position. After the final milestone with MDT is completed, is there a chance if another agreement with MDT so as to keep TMDI on pace?
  • l
    livendi
    all depends if mdt buys us after last milestone is hit wu=ith them by end of yr
  • K
    Kevin
    I’m not really surprised and I don’t view this as overly negative news. Disappointing yes, but we are talking about the FDA, etc. Of course there will be delays. Did any of this news change your mind about the value of the technology and its potential promise? The 52 week range on the stock is $0.62-$3.47. People are gonna lose interest over this news with a 20% drop considering it is now trading at 100% above the 52 week low? C’mon.
  • T
    Tom
    I don’t see the delay as a big deal. It’s happening everywhere, with all the storage container ships waiting to get unloaded.
    The world flipped after COVID, and the USA went from being the most powerful and respected nation to a laughing stock after the election, with failures in policy and procedure.
    The demands and technical requirements for robotic surgery systems are high, and taking the time to get it right is vital to success.
    Sure, it hurts to see the stock drop so much, so fast, but long term the potential for TMDI is great.
    I’m not giving up on America or TMDI.
    I’m not going to panic. I’m going to remain patient.
    That’s what Warren Buffet would do.
    Go TMDI!
  • M
    Michael
    Why did they remove the valuation chart from the corporate presentation!?!?!?!?
  • l
    livendi
    if this creeps back to 70 cents i will buy again,,like the 1st time i was down 90 % in tmdi but loaded the boat at 30 cents and got my average to 1.70,sold most at 3.50 for a fab profit but kept 20k shares in case of buyout but dumped them at 1.30 after the news of another delay,lost 10k in 1 day but i knew it was going lower after another delay,still if she creeps back to 70 cents i will buy some for sure as licensing deal ends by new yr,if mdt walks away instead of buying it could tumble unless another big boy who is having trouble with robotic surgery makes a play for tmdi and the 200 patents and enos even if its 2025,the gamble could very well be worth it as buyout could come after last milestone ,with another delay however tmdi bargaining power is low after mdt licensing deal ends,jnj who is having trouble could bring just like mdt was having trouble with hugo till licensing deal,its risky yes but with 150 mill float or so 1 bill for tmdi gets u ver 4 bucks,God bless all
  • R
    Rebellls
    they're keeping the buyout "under the radar" so retail investors can't jump on and take advantage.
  • G
    Gendo
    lol looks like all that bible thumping in here really helped the stock.
  • P
    Peter
    it's funny to see all these new FUD accounts show up in the last week and claim they've been invested for the last couple of years. Anyone else smell it? 🤔
  • J
    James
    It's not that I dont believe in ENOS it's more that I dont want to go through all the dilution that they are going to have to do to get to commercialization.
  • J
    JASON
    I like the product, have been following since before reverse split, I would buy some shares if I wasn’t worried about further splitting to avoid delisting
  • T
    Tanalitics
    perfect discount, gonna buy 20k more shares to avg down and have even a bigger party once the buyout comes through! cause trust me..IT WILL
  • M
    Mike
    It is still at the basement. I bought at $3.8....4 cents increase is nothing. screw this management team
  • R
    Rebellls
    If insiders won't buy it for a buck, why would you?