UKW.L - Greencoat UK Wind PLC

LSE - LSE Delayed price. Currency in GBp
+0.80 (+0.58%)
At close: 4:35PM BST
Stock chart is not supported by your current browser
Previous close138.20
Bid138.80 x 0
Ask139.00 x 0
Day's range137.81 - 139.20
52-week range1.21 - 143.60
Avg. volume572,010
Market cap2.109B
Beta (3Y monthly)N/A
PE ratio (TTM)10.53
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-dividend dateN/A
1y target estN/A
  • Reuters

    SSE to sell stake in Stronelairg, Dunmaglass wind farms in Scotland

    British energy supplier SSE has agreed to sell nearly half of its stake in the Stronelairg and Dunmaglass wind farms in Scotland to renewables fund Greencoat UK Wind and a UK pension fund for 635 million pounds ($832.17 million). SSE will sell its 49.9 percent stake in the wind farms but will continue to hold the remaining 50.1 percent majority stake and continue to operate both assets. Greencoat UK Wind, an infrastructure fund managed by Greencoat Capital, is buying the stake in partnership with a large unnamed UK pension fund whose investment is managed by Greencoat.

  • We're sorry, but this is all we were able to find on this topic.

By using Yahoo you agree that Yahoo and partners may use Cookies for personalisation and other purposes