UK Markets close in 3 hrs 9 mins

ZTE Corporation (ZTCOY)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
3.8000-0.1200 (-3.06%)
At close: 03:50PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • L
    Lucky
    Most billionaires in Russia lost most of their investment abroad because of the sanction from various countries. This has made me understand that even our money in bank is not save. This is why I always keep my money in USDT ( crypto ). I got this strategy from Gibson Lookey , who happen to be a trade expert. I have made over $1.5m using his signals. You can contact him via 🆃🅴🅻🅴🅶🆁🅼 : Gibsonlookey
  • t
    tolozo
    Losses will bring it back to 0.75 where I will reenter.
  • t
    tolozo
    I’m out ZTE to lose 1.3 bills
  • t
    tolozo
    Why would the Chinese risk harming US national security and affect thousand of jobs in their own country rather than make a deal that the US is comfortable with. Based on this logic I just bought 1000 shares at 1.81.
  • J
    Julian
    Since trump is trying to get ZTE back up and running may buy some shares!
  • D
    Donald
    If I am the ZTE board, I would decide to file chapter 11 and reorganize.
  • d
    dee
    Hi I am hoping some of you will help explain to me the difference between the 3 stock symbols associated with ZTE corp please. I would like to invest in the correct one but I found this one plus ZTCOF and ZTCOY..please tell me the differences. I appreciate any input thanks xo!
  • R
    Rudolph
    The profits have turned to losses,any govt's are concerned about the use of Chinese telecom equipment, and the supply chain is massively dislocated. Investors will wake up the new realities and this will drift down...or fall quickly.any funds hold millions of shares andAY just go ahead and take the hit. $1.5 had been my target but I think we could go briefly as low as $1 so I'll look to buy at $1.1's.
  • S
    Srinivas Ramdas
    The U.S. signed an agreement with ZTE Corp that paves the way for the Chinese tech company to resume operations after a nearly three-month old ban on doing business with American suppliers, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday.
    The U.S. signed an agreement with ZTE Corp that paves the way for the Chinese tech company to resume operations after a nearly three-month old ban on doing business with American suppliers, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday.
    www.cnbc.com
  • S
    Stevie
    Can you imagine how much information China can get from tapping into US owners of ZTE phones ?
    Can you imagine China telling the US, either let up on ZTE, or we will disable every US based ZTE phone.
    Don't think it couldnt happen. Don't think it hasn't happened.
  • H
    Hs
    @tolozo any news. I'm afraid it may go down again so if I do make more money
  • t
    tolozo
    No one is buying this. That should tell you guys everything you need to know.
  • t
    tolozo
    Looks like I made a mistake here. This thing is spinning higher not going lower.
  • Z
    Zhen G.
    Hi, does anyone know what the difference between ZTCOF and ZTCOY is? The 2 stock symbols are both for the sample comany of ZTE Corporation, ZTCOF is cheaper than ZTCOY, why? Thanks a lot.
  • t
    tolozo
    High volume price dropping like a rock. No hope here. Thus will be 50c by end of month.
  • R
    Rudolph
    Got out at 1.93...
    Retrace to 1.5...think that Rubio barking and quarter losses will weigh heavily on pps.
  • S
    Special K
    Dowm big time. Worth the risk?
  • R
    Rudolph
    Announcement soon? It would be like Trump to slap the tariffs on today and announce the ZTE reprieve to show just how in control he is.
  • t
    tolozo
    Bought at 2 and took my loss at 1.75. Now waiting for 0.50 for another gamble. Notice it’s dropping by a penny each time. They are hoping you won’t notice these tiny drops. Before you know it it will be under a buck heading to 0.50. I recommend selling all here and buying back at 0.50. You don’t have to worry about this getting away from you since there is a long way down to go. It will be under a dollar by next Friday.
  • R
    Rudolph
    So the ask has moved up substantially and the bid has moved up some. Building confidence in a positive resolution.