US Coast Guard Rescues Beachgoer in Distress in Northern Oregon
The United States Coast Guard (USGC) rescued a woman “in distress” near Indian Beach in Oregon’s north on Sunday, May 14.
USGC Pacific Northwest said a rescue swimmer from a local fire unit swam out to help the woman.
“The [USCG] aircrew hoisted the woman and swimmer and transported them to Ecola State Park in stable condition,” the agency said. Credit: United States Coast Guard Pacific Northwest via Storyful
- Survivor is just outside the cabin door. The survivor inside the cabin.
- Survivor is getting out of the basket.
- Hold position.
- [INAUDIBLE] take a load. [INAUDIBLE] survivor clear the water clear back.
- Roger, clear back.
- Captain, answer. [INAUDIBLE] survivor coming up. Roger. [INAUDIBLE]
- You're good.
- Another survivor [INAUDIBLE] below the cabin door.
- Roger that. [INAUDIBLE].
- Another survivor outside the cabin door. Bring this other survivor inside.