Dublin, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "AS-Interface Market Research Report by Component, by Industry, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global AS-Interface Market size was estimated at USD 891.36 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 953.36 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.29% to reach USD 1,359.96 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the AS-Interface to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component, the AS-Interface Market was examined across As-i Cables, As-i Gateway/Master, As-i Slaves, and As-interface Power Supply.
Based on Application, the AS-Interface Market was examined across Building Automation, Drive Control, and Material Handling. The Material Handling was further studied across Bottle Sorting With The Help Of As-interface, Laser Cutting, Packaging, and Use Of As-interface In Airport For Baggage Handling.
Based on Industry, the AS-Interface Market was examined across Automotive, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Metal & Mining, Oil & Gas, Others, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, and Water And Wastewater Treatment. The Others was further studied across Aerospace and Semiconductor.
Based on Geography, the AS-Interface Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the AS-Interface Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global AS-Interface Market, including Abb Ltd., Baumer Electric Ag, Bihl+Wiedemann Gmbh, Emerson Electric Co., Ifm Electronic Gmbh, Leoni Special Cables Gmbh, Nexans Sa, Pepperl+Fuchs Gmbh, Phoenix Contact Gmbh & Co. Kg, Schneider Electric Se, Siemens Ag, and Valmet Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global AS-Interface Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global AS-Interface Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global AS-Interface Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global AS-Interface Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global AS-Interface Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global AS-Interface Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global AS-Interface Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Rising demand in industrial automation
18.104.22.168. Growing need to produce safety instrument systems
22.214.171.124. Easy installation of the AS-interface system with fewer cables
126.96.36.199. Fluctuating prices of oil and gas
188.8.131.52. Increasing adoption of process automation in the process industry
184.108.40.206. Revolution of industry 4.0
220.127.116.11. Adequate knowledge about benefits of AS-Interface system among end-users
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. AS-Interface Market, by Component
6.2. As-i Cables
6.3. As-i Gateway/Master
6.4. As-i Slaves
6.5. As-interface Power Supply
7. AS-Interface Market, by Application
7.2. Building Automation
7.3. Drive Control
7.4. Material Handling
7.4.1. Bottle Sorting With The Help Of As-interface
7.4.2. Laser Cutting
7.4.4. Use Of As-interface In Airport For Baggage Handling
8. AS-Interface Market, by Industry
8.4. Food & Beverages
8.5. Metal & Mining
8.6. Oil & Gas
8.10. Water And Wastewater Treatment
9. Americas AS-Interface Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific AS-Interface Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa AS-Interface Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Abb Ltd.
13.2. Baumer Electric Ag
13.3. Bihl+Wiedemann Gmbh
13.4. Emerson Electric Co.
13.5. Ifm Electronic Gmbh
13.6. Leoni Special Cables Gmbh
13.7. Nexans Sa
13.8. Pepperl+Fuchs Gmbh
13.9. Phoenix Contact Gmbh & Co. Kg
13.10. Schneider Electric Se
13.11. Siemens Ag
13.12. Valmet Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u5b0ro
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900