Summary The global dairy & soy food sector was valued at $650. 5 billion in 2021 and is expected to yield a CAGR of 9. 2% during 2021-26, to reach $1 trillion in 2026. The Americas was the third-largest market in the global dairy & soy food sector in 2021, with value sales of $150 billion.
New York, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Americas Dairy and Soy Food Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Country Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06363453/?utm_source=GNW
In volume terms, meanwhile, the region emerged as the second-largest market with 54.4 billion kg in sales. Over the forecast period, its dairy & soy food sector is expected to register a volume CAGR of 0.1%, to reach 54.6 billion kg in 2026. The dairy & soy food sector in the Americas was fragmented in 2021, with the top five companies accounting for a value share of 23.8%, led by Danone Group with a value share of 7.5%. It was followed by Mondelez International, Groupe Lactalis, Nestlé, and Saputo, which accounted for shares of 4.8%, 4.8%, 3.8%, and 2.9%, respectively. Private labels held an 18.4% value share of overall sales in 2021.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas Dairy & Soy Food sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas dairy & soy food sector, analyzing data from 21 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption of various dairy & soy food products by category across high-potential countries in the Americas region. It also provides risk-reward analysis of four countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, sociodemographic factors, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: This section features some of the most compelling dairy & soy food manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Americas region. It also provides a better understanding of how certain manufacturers achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Health & Wellness Analysis*: Provides insights on health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share over 2016-21. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving sales of the dairy & soy food sector in 2021. It also covers the market shares of leading companies offering dairy & soy food with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas dairy & soy food sector in 2021. It covers six distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets; convenience stores; food & drinks specialists; e-retailers; “dollar stores” variety stores & general merchandise retailers; and others. Others includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, vending machines, and other channels.
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (2021) and growth analysis (during 2016-21) for various pack materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on volume sales (by pack units) of dairy & soy food.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and outlook pertaining to the Americas dairy & soy food sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06363453/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001