Forecast by Product Type (Monoclonal Antibodies (Humira, Remicide, Tysabri, Herceptin, Kadcyla, Perjeta, Opdivo, Keytruda, Avastin), Vaccines, Protein Therapeutics (Insulin, Other Recombinant Hormones, Plasma & Recombinant Coagulation Factors, Interferons, Enzyme Replacement & Other Protein Therapies), Regenerative Medicines (Stem Cell Therapy, Tissue Engineered Products, Gene Therapies), Fusion Proteins), by Application (Oncology, Autoimmune Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular Disorders, Haematological Disorders, Others), by Manufacturing (Outsourced, In-house), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) PLUS Profiles of Leading Biologics Companies and COVID-19 Impact Scenarios.
New York, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Biologics Market Report 2020-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04194707/?utm_source=GNW
Biologics–our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Biologics market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2030, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 710+ page report provides 500+ tables and charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Biologics Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), SWOT, Porter’s, PEST Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
By Product Type
• Monoclonal Antibodies
• Protein Therapeutics
– Other Recombinant Hormones
– Plasma & Recombinant Coagulation Factors
– Enzyme Replacement & Other Protein Therapies
• Regenerative Medicines
– Stem Cell Therapy:
• Osteocel Plus
• Trinity Evolution & Trinity Elite
– Tissue Engineered Products:
– Gene Therapies (IMIGYLC)
• Fusion Proteins
• Autoimmune Diseases
• Infectious Diseases
• Cardiovascular Disorders
• Haematological Disorders
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 16 leading national markets:
• North America
– Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
– Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
– Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
– South Africa
– Rest of Middle East & Africa
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Biologics Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Biologics Market report helps you
In summary, our 710+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Biologics Market, with forecasts for Product Type, Application and Manufacturing, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the Biologics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, GCC Countries and South Africa.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 23 of the major companies involved in the Biologics Market. Some of the company’s profiles in this report include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., Novo Nordisk A/S, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Gilead Sciences, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Biogen, AbbVie, and Amgen among other prominent players
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Biologics Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04194707/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001